The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

I never said TL was the sheriff I was in contact with ;)

and that was a weird double post by me.

LOL I might as well come out for the third time now: I lied about lying about being the paranoid sheriff. I never was the real sheriff, I only said that because I had the Conky and wanted the mafia to target me.

Now I must say, I'm slightly confused about recent events. Aladeen says BW was the vig. BW never told me that, even though he trusted me enough to not vig kill me TWICE.

There are also other reasons why Aladeen's claim seems suspicious to me, but I can't say too much or it will help the mafia. I know stuff that you guys don't because I'm in PMs.

Aladeen, can you please invite me into the conversation with your sheriff? If I can believe that your story is legit and you can believe me, this game will be much easier to win.

Care to enlighten us (or at least have Aladeen weigh in regarding you)?

I have reason to believe he is telling the truth. And he trusts me.

I was wondering, how were you so sure that JL was mafia?

Vote JL

Really seems like he knew something we didn't about gfy.

This post is kind of ironic because it sounds like you knew something about JL that we didn't

Also, you were openly against voting for Baer, saying we don't gain any info by lynching him.

In round 1, you also called out GFY, saying he should be looked at. I found that odd because GFY had barely posted at the time, and it was like you knew of the doc save plan beforehand.

And in more recent rounds, you have voted for Horvat and Aladeen, both TP

And yes I know I've done some of these things too, before anyone calls me a hypocrite

How do you explain these things?

I was wondering, how were you so sure that JL was mafia?

This post is kind of ironic because it sounds like you knew something about JL that we didn't

JL voted for GFY even in the round that it looked like he was TP due to the save. I found it odd.

Also, you were openly against voting for Baer, saying we don't gain any info by lynching him.

We don't gain much from a landslide vote as the mafia can just pile on. More discussion is a good thing early on.

In round 1, you also called out GFY, saying he should be looked at. I found that odd because GFY had barely posted at the time, and it was like you knew of the doc save plan beforehand.

All he posted was a bandwagon vote, and I didn't like his tone.

And in more recent rounds, you have voted for Horvat and Aladeen, both TP

Horvat's a tough one to read for me, and Aladeen was honestly giving off mafia vibes with the amount of spam he was posting.

And yes I know I've done some of these things too, before anyone calls me a hypocrite

How do you explain these things?

The regime is uncomfortable after that quick swing, but admits it may be gas.

Well in defence of the quick swing in votes the one that was most odd was Dral changing the vote to himself. I think as a TP that type of behaviour isn't helpful and we are still waiting on the sheriffs investigation results but at this point I think Dral is the only way to go.

Also should I die this round people should follow TL as the new spokesperson.

Well in defence of the quick swing in votes the one that was most odd was Dral changing the vote to himself. I think as a TP that type of behaviour isn't helpful and we are still waiting on the sheriffs investigation results but at this point I think Dral is the only way to go.

Also should I die this round people should follow TL as the new spokesperson.

I feel like there are at least 4 or 5 other ways to go...

I hope the investigation was on me

and no one has ever accused me of being helpful before...

Archived