The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

It got blown up, or it blew itself up?

Power surge hit it. It was left directly plugged into the wall and not the strip which was full.

We had an intense thunderstorm hitting every few seconds it seemed.

In the morning the router did not work (had to replaced) and outlets looked like this. Tech took 2 days to come by and fix it and I was God killed by the time I was back on.

20150715_203130_zpsx6clnd77.jpg

Power surge hit it. It was left directly plugged into the wall and not the strip which was full.

In the morning the router did not work (had to replaced) and outlets looked like this. Tech took 2 days to come by and fix it and I was God killed by the time I was back on.

Confirmed, 7/11 was a part-time job. Illuminati didn't want you to finish the game.

20150715_203130_zpsx6clnd77.jpg

aww poor guys, those plugins look sad emotional and depressed :/

Glad to have you Il Duce. There are still some people who have yet to confirm their involvement. Is it ok with everyone if I push the nightfall a day to allow more players or do we start right now with what we have?

Archived