The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hey guys

Bo Bo 53

Like no for real?! Any other Christians? I just feel so dirty for being drunk

You must be Catholic. Those priests will be sure to make you feel guilty about everything.

The big guy upstairs has a funny way of getting you...first time drunk? He's gonna give ya bed spins and a morning of getting real religious at the temple of porcelain. You'll be sure to be saying "oh god" a lot in the morning (after a few liquid heaves followed by a bunch of dry ones). Good luck.

You must be Catholic. Those priests will be sure to make you feel guilty about everything.

The big guy upstairs has a funny way of getting you...first time drunk? He's gonna give ya bed spins and a morning of getting real religious at the temple of porcelain. You'll be sure to be saying "oh god" a lot in the morning (after a few liquid heaves followed by a bunch of dry ones). Good luck.

No way i feel great right now and i prayed for my dad and u too and all ofhers who have tough times yeah im catholic but i love all christians even the protestestants and muslims too because i think there love is the same as mine for god

No way i feel great right now and i prayed for my dad and u too and all ofhers who have tough times yeah im catholic but i love all christians even the protestestants and muslims too because i think there love is the same as mine for god

your religion is probably just your parents religion. you likely can't form those opinions on your own yet.

Archived