The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Looking for a EASHL Club or to start one, for NHL 16!

I just switched from the PS3 to the XBOX ONE. In NHL 15 eashl I was in a Division 1 club with 5 players, unfortunately all of my other teammates switched to the PS4, so we got split up. So now im looking for a new club or we can start a new one together. Reply back if your interested.

I also have a Youtube Channel: FeuDal

If I join your club I will be uploading games of us playing.

I might as well do the same.

if it is easier I'll join up with another team, but I might create one as well. Any skill level is cool. I play mostly late in evenings after work (11pmish). No mics required. WIll probably make something dorky like Hamhuis and Cheese or Alannis Dorsett for the club name.

PSN: BIGSTEW-

It's up. I'm going to play a bit and see if this demo can change my mind about buying the game.

Psn is FaceShots__ (2 underscores) if anyone needs a winger. Have about as much 6's experience as you can get, used to play for the Div 1 CDC team way back when too.

Do u guys have a team? I tried joining random teams but somehow I can't get in the game while the rest of my teammates are playing. Any help would be nice. PSN: DreadnoughtX.

search for club TEEMU SALAMI

I have it set to open on PS4. feel free too join!

few of us playing right now

Xbox one, iamurupgrade.

I haven't touched NHL in a while and have never played EASHL.

But for what it's worth, I'm a DIV 1 season player, DIV 2 ultimate team player in FIFA 15. In FIFA 14, DIV 1 co-op player with my friend.

So hopefully that'll attest to something - looking to play D when game comes out - probably as a defensive defenseman or two-way.

Platform: Ps4

Timezone: Pacific

PS4 Handle: VanIslandCanuck

EASHL Experience: Every year since it was brought to NHL

Positions: Prefer Center but can play any position even D and goalie competantly.

I started up a club. I have a few invites out to cdc members and a few operation sports players as well. Add me to PS4 PSN and PM me here on cdc if you are interested in joining the club and playing a few games.

I switched from 360 to PS4 So i'm not sure if I can get the beta, i've tried and failed. I will be buying NHL 16 though.

Experience: I started playing probably NHL 94 to NHL 15. Missed out on several years but the game play has been generally the same lol. As for the newer age games I've bought every NHL since 09. I played a lot of drop ins and dealt with a lot of goons. I'd say i'm a decent player around 400 games and 1000 points, slight more goals than assists, but I know how to set people up and play in front of the net as well as some cycling. I might be a little rusty at first getting used to a new system and new game, but eh i'll come around. I also fight when needed.

R handed shot, In order I much prefer Right wing, Center, Leftwing, Right D, Left D, Goalie. I play anything but I stay away from goalie, and i'm a mediocre defense man lol I like to play physical, I'm a natural playmaker so I stay away from the playmaker build. I will end up being a power forward or two way i'm guessing if sniper doesn't feel right.

I'm going to see if I can get the beta again but yeah my PSN is darkest_thought

Archived