The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Looking for a EASHL Club or to start one, for NHL 16!

Yo Drew lets hook up - Port Alberni -

PSn IFD = R0cketRichard18

R Zero cketRichard18

So I go on Wikipedia and look for the

Hockey Video Game History :

Hockey 1980 Intellivision Intellivision Ice Hockey 1981 Atari 2600 Activision Hat Trick 1984 (arcade) 1987 (ports) Commodore 64 Capcom Face Off! 1987 Commodore 64 Gamestar Blades of Steel December 1988 Nintendo Entertainment System Konami Ice Hockey January 21, 1988 Nintendo Entertainment System Nintendo Superstart Ice Hockey ?????? Commodore Amiga Mindscape Wayne Gretzky Hockey 1991 Nintendo Entertainment System THQ Mario Lemieux Hockey 1991 Sega Genesis Sega TV Sports Hockey 1991 TurboGrafx-16 NEC Home Electronics NHL Hockey / EA Hockey 1991 Sega Genesis EA Sports NHLPA Hockey '93 September 7, 1992 SNES

Sega Genesis

EA Sports

They actually don't have superstar ice hockey.... which I played tons as a kid and still would....

Anyways

40 years old

Big family

On late at night generally

Loves to pass... think im top 10 in pass attempts per game in vs.

Predominatly play LD

Can play any FWD.

Not interested in playing goalie... ( boring)

Hope to see/add you on later Drew

Rich

Our club has a pretty good thing going. Positive attitudes and fun team play. We could use another versatile player, preferably a C, D or that can play later at night, although afternoon peeps to play with HATEDKID666 are good too! msg me if interested

I can play LW if you have that available ?

I have like 5 guys in my club. I play RW and im a pass first player but we have our shooters. In the EASHL beta our left winger scored 8 goals i scored 3 and our C scored 1 goal IN A SINGLE GAME. So were pretty set on goals we just need more pass first players from the back end. If youd like to join as a D-man or Goalie hmu.BTW our LW doesnt pass much but he puts the puck in the net to make up for it. So if you can play defence an play your position anybodies welcome on XB1 we play at all times during the day (One night we stayed up until 5) anyway hmu

I have like 5 guys in my club. I play RW and im a pass first player but we have our shooters. In the EASHL beta our left winger scored 8 goals i scored 3 and our C scored 1 in one game. So 12 goals in one game is good lol. So were pretty set on goals we just need more pass first players from the back end. If youd like to join as a D-man or Goalie hmu.BTW our LW doesnt pass much but he puts the puck in the net to make up for it. So if you can play defence an play your position anybodies welcome on XB1 we play at all times during the day (One night we stayed up until 5) anyway hmu

I don't have a PS4 yet but I'm planning to get one before NHL16 comes out. I can't claim I was a top player but I'm usually good for for a couple of points each game. I normally play RW but I'm more than happy to fill in whatever position is needed (except goalie, you don't want that!)

My PSN is HerrDrFunk.

Yeah, people basically just throw their team name on there and that they are playing, and anyone is free to join up.

Tonight I checked the EASHL Reddit section, found a team that was playing, joined within 5 minutes and was playing. I was actually quite surprised it worked out so well. Although, I would have been waiting longer if they were earlier in the game that they were currently playing.

Do any of you guys experience a lot of lag? It's been pretty bad for me. It'll be smooth then all of a sudden the screen slows down and I have to wait for my connection to catch up to the gameplay again. Gets really annoying. Maybe I'll have to reset my connection or something because I never had that on PS3 EASHL.

Archived