The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where do you currently live? [Talk]

Kaner

all kiiiiiinds of tornadoes

ew :bigblush:

Eh, lately lots of funnel clouds but nothing really on the ground.

Living here reminds me a lot of California, in the SF Bay Area and Central Valley. Not only because of the dry climate, but because storms would just come in from nowhere, just dump rain and whatever other crap it could, then it's gone an hour or two later and sunny like nothing ever happened.

These coming up every 5 minutes though can become annoying:

mVpCGIt.png

Seattle

I was born in Seattle, but did not live here until 2001. I lived on the Olympic Peninsula from 2005-2007, and then moved back to Seattle. I moved around a lot when I was younger, and when someone asks me where I grew up, it is the most confusing question. In a way, I feel kind of envious of people who have lived in one place through out their childhood, going to the same school, having the same friends, living in the same house, then graduating high school and leaving home.

Toronto Ont

Ottawa Ont

St Catherines Ont

Winnipeg Man

Victoria BC

Edmonton AB

Vancouver BC

Surrey BC (but I prefer to call it Cloverdale) - current, we might go back to Vancouver though, god I miss Kits.

If you ask me where I grew up I will say Victoria although Ive lived in Vancouver longer than any other place in my life.

Toronto Ont

Ottawa Ont

St Catherines Ont

Winnipeg Man

Victoria BC

Edmonton AB

Vancouver BC

Surrey BC (but I prefer to call it Cloverdale) - current, we might go back to Vancouver though, god I miss Kits.

If you ask me where I grew up I will say Victoria although Ive lived in Vancouver longer than any other place in my life.

Love going for runs along Kits Beach towards the Burrard Street Bridge.

Toronto Ont

Ottawa Ont

St Catherines Ont

Winnipeg Man

Victoria BC

Edmonton AB

Vancouver BC

:lol:

Same, but it does say Cloverdale on my drivers license. So I feel I'm entitled to go with it.

Archived