The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where do you currently live? [Talk]

Kaner

I was here for six years, recently displaced myself to Vancouver and am never going to leave. Villages are not for 112.

Still a larger pop. than where I'm at... I miss a big city. I've got a co-op coming up for college... hoping someone from Vancouver or even Toronto or Ottawa decides to give me an interview...

Salmon Arm, go Silverbacks.

I worked 2 years in Salmon Arm for Ckxr radio...loved it there..Shuswap is a great lake..hows the millfoil problem..they were worried when I was there...that was before the houseboat boom...

In the meantime..I live here behind the liquor store in New West...

cardboard_zpsyp5ympvd.jpg

I worked 2 years in Salmon Arm for Ckxr radio...loved it there..Shuswap is a great lake..hows the millfoil problem..they were worried when I was there...that was before the houseboat boom...

damn nice sky light.

9 years in Coquitlam/Poco

4 months in Edmonton

9 years living in Caronport, SK.

I need a big city to live in - soon.

I dated a girl who went to some private school in Caronport, what on earth do you do in a town like that for work?

I got a summer place at sandy point along the beach facing NW. The water is so low in the lake right now that my beach is no accessible with my boat because the millfoil has completely saturated the water in front of my place. The lower the water gets the more sun the clay bottom gets and the crazier that stupid weed gets. I'm pretty sure that within the next few days the public boat launch will no longer be able to accommodate inboard boats.

I dated a girl who went to some private school in Caronport, what on earth do you do in a town like that for work?

Work in construction/roofing, work at the local coffee shop or cafeteria, maintenance for the HS/college/seminary, teach, do something in some capacity for one of the churches or the college here, or do what I do and go to Moose Jaw :P . There's a lot to do here, but except for the first option I mentioned, it all pretty much revolves around the school.

I went to that school for 4 years. It's not terrible, but I was glad I graduated when I did.

It's not that bad. :P

It's nice here, but damn is it boring most of the time. I'm sure Victoria is fun for a young adult, but not really anywhere else >.>

That doesn't look built to code Shaky.

White Rock, BC -> Langley, BC -> Hillsboro, OR -> Beaverton, OR -> Vancouver, BC -> Kelowna, BC -> Portland, OR -> Tualatin, OR -> Seoul, Korea -> Nagoya, Japan -> White Rock, BC -> Hillsboro, OR -> North Plains, OR

My family moved between BC and Oregon a lot with some time in Asia for good measure. Now I live and work in Oregon but travel all over the world...Childhood travels led to adulthood travels.

Archived