The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Baertschi on 4th line

Boeser23

Everyone is saying Baertschi will be on the second line. It will most likely happen but its a bad decision.

Think about it Kenins Higgins and Prust are way better than him. Also if he is on the fourth line we can spread the toughness around on our team. This is the roster I am hoping for.

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Kenins Horvat Hansen

Prust Sutter Burrows

Baertschi Vey Dorsett

Edler Weber

Hamhuis Tanev

Sbisa Bartkowski

Miller

Markstrom

Extras: Gaunce, Shinkaruk, Grenier, Virtanen, Bachman, Corrado, Biega

Everyone is saying Baertschi will be on the second line. It will most likely happen but its a bad decision.

Think about it Kenins Higgins and Prust are way better than him. Also if he is on the fourth line we can spread the toughness around on our team. This is the roster I am hoping for.

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Kenins Horvat Hansen

Prust Sutter Burrows

Baertschi Vey Dorsett

Edler Weber

Hamhuis Tanev

Sbisa Bartkowski

Miller

Markstrom

How is the Sedin's and Vrbata "spreading the toughness" around? Also, I think Burrows 5 on 5 is a way more rounded line.

Baertschi is a skill player and playing him when a trigger man is the best thing for him IMO.

No.

As it stands right now:

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Baertschi - Sutter - Vrbata

Higgins - Horvat - Hansen

Prust - Vey - Dorsett

13th forward: Kenins

Thank you, obviously he is going to be given every opportunity to play top six, his skillset will be underutilized otherwise. I am sorry but OP is right out to lunch.

Kenins probably starts opening day otherwise they wouldn't have given him the one way contract.

All he needs to do is show what he did his first part of his spell in vancouver - hit and hit and hit. That's what Willie told me would make him successful.

I'd put a lot of money on Horvat starting on the second line.

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Kenins Horvat Hansen

Prust Sutter Burrows

Baertschi Vey Dorsett

Edler Weber

Hamhuis Tanev

Sbisa Bartkowski

Miller

Markstrom

I am hoping that you never coach hockey at any level.

No.

As it stands right now:

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Baertschi - Sutter - Vrbata

Higgins - Horvat - Hansen

Prust - Vey - Dorsett

13th forward: Kenins

This is definitely a more realistic outlook of the Canucks roster. Baertschi on the 4th line is a terrible idea. He is a skill player, and with guys who can set him up he will have decent production.

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Kenins Horvat Hansen

Prust Sutter Burrows

Baertschi Vey Dorsett

Edler Weber

Hamhuis Tanev

Sbisa Bartkowski

Miller

Markstrom

Ah yes, the rare and yet effective 27 man roster.

Higgins Kenins and Prust way better than Baertschi? Higgins a better penalty killer? In all likelihood yes. Kenins a better hitter? Absolutely. Prust a better fighter? Definitely. Any one of those three better at putting up points/being a threat on a 2nd line PP, not likely.

Take your head out of your ass and get back to summer school.

Archived