The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Baertschi on 4th line

Boeser23

Kenins probably starts opening day otherwise they wouldn't have given him the one way contract.

All he needs to do is show what he did his first part of his spell in vancouver - hit and hit and hit. That's what Willie told me would make him successful.

I'd put a lot of money on Horvat starting on the second line.

I'll take that bet all day long. Pony up.

No.

As it stands right now:

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Baertschi - Sutter - Vrbata

Higgins - Horvat - Hansen

Prust - Vey - Dorsett

13th forward: Kenins

Close, but I think Horvat continues to man the 4th line to start off this year. Vey will probably slot into the third line.

I don't agree with it, it's just what I think will happen.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Kennins - Horvat - Virtanen

Prust/Higgins - Vey - Dorsett/Hansen

Starting 14 first 9 games

Give a kid line a chance for the first 9 games

And Horvat excelled once Kennins got on his wing JB said

So I believe those 2 at least will start the season together for sure

And this will also give Vey tough / feisty Vets to help him grow

Or if he should be moved to the wing going forward

THIS WILL ALSO SEE IF HIGGINS AND PRUST CAN OR SHOULD BE MOVED AT THE TRADE DEADLINE

Then bring up two best young guys for the last part of the season once/if they are moved

Everyone is saying Baertschi will be on the second line. It will most likely happen but its a bad decision.

Think about it Kenins Higgins and Prust are way better than him. Also if he is on the fourth line we can spread the toughness around on our team. This is the roster I am hoping for.

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Kenins Horvat Hansen

Prust Sutter Burrows

Baertschi Vey Dorsett

Edler Weber

Hamhuis Tanev

Sbisa Bartkowski

Miller

Markstrom

Extras: Gaunce, Shinkaruk, Grenier, Virtanen, Bachman, Corrado, Biega

Kenins second line? I would be suprised if he even makes the team. The guy is a grinder.

Hansen? No way.

Vrbata on the 2nd, his game is best on the perimeter and Burrows works better with the Sedins. Why else do you think the Sedins went back to having Burr?

Please think.

No.

As it stands right now:

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Higgins - Horvat - Hansen

Prust - Vey - Dorsett

13th forward: Kenins

Completely agreed with this line up, though if Higgins is traded I'd love to see Kenins move up to be with Horvat and Hansen.

Kenins probably starts opening day otherwise they wouldn't have given him the one way contract.

All he needs to do is show what he did his first part of his spell in vancouver - hit and hit and hit. That's what Willie told me would make him successful.

I'd put a lot of money on Horvat starting on the second line.

Yeah ronnie should be in the line up but who sits out ? Or a trade maybe higgins?

Higgins is to old and we want rookies

So we should put our rookies on the 4th line? How'd that work out for Baertschi in Calgary? Oh yeah that's right, we stole him for a 2nd round pick due to the mismanagement from the team.

You can't have it both ways. Either rookies get a spot in the line up to showcase their stuff or they don't play and veterans stay in the line up. I know which scenario I'd prefer. What about you?

Archived