The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Baertschi on 4th line

Boeser23

All these posts nobody talked about Big Grenier 6'5, 210 lbs winger that had a great season in the minors..

Gaunce 6'2, 210 lbs, W or C, this young prospect is close...

You look at forward position only 2 players over 200lbs, Horvat 208, Higgins 209, we need more big bodies with skill..

How can we play against teams like Duck, LA, Chicago with small team, Back end is also small...

We are rebuilding and benign knows this, Big Pedan 22 yrs old, 6'4, 212 lbs will help in front of net soon...

We will miss playoffs this year but we will be a hard working team...

I predict 10th in the west...Lots of good prospect coming along soon...

All these posts nobody talked about Big Grenier 6'5, 210 lbs winger that had a great season in the minors..

Gaunce 6'2, 210 lbs, W or C, this young prospect is close...

You look at forward position only 2 players over 200lbs, Horvat 208, Higgins 209, we need more big bodies with skill..

How can we play against teams like Duck, LA, Chicago with small team, Back end is also small...

We are rebuilding and benign knows this, Big Pedan 22 yrs old, 6'4, 212 lbs will help in front of net soon...

We will miss playoffs this year but we will be a hard working team...

I predict 10th in the west...Lots of good prospect coming along soon...

we're bigger than Chicago last year.

The stanley cup winners.

we're bigger than Chicago last year.

The stanley cup winners.

A little fact checking will do this dude^^^ some good. The 'hawks collectively were bigger than the Canucks last season and the Canucks got smaller this summer.

Guess this dude hasn't noticed the chasm between the proven skill level and proven ability to crank it up when it counts of the Canucks going into 2015-2016 and the 'hawks of 2014-2015. Why isn't that surprising? Not sure if he's Larry, Curly or Moe.

Who'd you rather have? Baertschi or Teravainen? Toews or Henrik? Kane or Daniel? Edler or Keith? Seabrook or Tanev? If Chicago offered their five for our five, I'd take their five every single day of the week.

No matter what I still like

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows (Burrows was/is/ever will be the best fit of wingers the Sedins ever had, and they had a lot)

Baertschi - Sutter - Vrbata (Sutter can clear a lot of room, Vrbata would be a great mentor to Baertschi.)

Kennins- Horvat - Hansen (The line was magic last year, easily the best line in many games.)

Dorsett - Prust - Virtanen (Virtanen learns to play a tough game with not too much pressure, Horvat started on the forth line.)

Extra forwards or trade bait- Vey, Higgins

P.S. - The one thing that sucks about Baertschi being on the Canucks is constanly checking if I spelled his name correctly on CDC.

A little fact checking will do this dude^^^ some good. The 'hawks collectively were bigger than the Canucks last season and the Canucks got smaller this summer.

Guess this dude hasn't noticed the chasm between the proven skill level and proven ability to crank it up when it counts of the Canucks going into 2015-2016 and the 'hawks of 2014-2015. Why isn't that surprising? Not sure if he's Larry, Curly or Moe.

Who'd you rather have? Baertschi or Teravainen? Toews or Henrik? Kane or Daniel? Edler or Keith? Seabrook or Tanev? If Chicago offered their five for our five, I'd take their five every single day of the week.

Baertschi hasnt been handed the opportunities that tevo has. Ill saw draw until the end of this season.

Toews over henrik. Toews is often considered the best player in the world and is in his prime. Not selling hank short but thats hard to compete with. Hank holds his own and is a legitimate #1 center.

Daniel over kane. Yeah obviously kane has superior skill but he has 3 seasons iver 70 pts daniel has 7. Danny is better in his own end. Danny has leadership qualities. Im sure you are aware of kanes off ice antics. Caphit goes to danny as well.

Keith over edler. Come on this is obvious.

Seabrook over tanev. See above.

I dont know what your getting at. Most of the hawks are smaller than the canucks you listed aside from Seabrook. Your actually agreeing with me that ou dont need size to win but skill.

Thank you.

Chicago literally the second smallest team in the league last year

http://mirtle.blogspot.ca/2014/10/2014-15-nhl-teams-by-height-weight-and.html?m=1

• 6 months later...
On 8/5/2015 at 0:21 PM, Boeser23 said:

Everyone is saying Baertschi will be on the second line. It will most likely happen but its a bad decision.

Think about it Kenins Higgins and Prust are way better than him.

:lol:

sorry, i needed a good laugh today, so i dug this up.

On August 5, 2015 at 0:21 PM, Boeser23 said:

Everyone is saying Baertschi will be on the second line. It will most likely happen but its a bad decision.

Think about it Kenins Higgins and Prust are way better than him. :lol::lol:Also if he is on the fourth line we can spread the toughness around on our team. This is the roster I am hoping for.

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Kenins Horvat Hansen

Prust Sutter Burrows

Baertschi Vey Dorsett

Edler Weber

Hamhuis Tanev

Sbisa Bartkowski

Miller

Markstrom

Extras: Gaunce, Shinkaruk, Grenier, Virtanen, Bachman, Corrado, Biega

sig worthy

Archived