The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kris Gudlevskis or Andrei Vasilevskiy

Boeser23

Ok so these two goalies are young rookies and they are excellent. They both play on the lightning. Since the lightning got 3 world class goalies they might try to sell one. If they do sell 1 of them I beg benning to get us one they will really help our team and we will get rid of miller quicker but the problem is we got markstrom and Demko. maybe we can sell one of them

Hamhuis, Weber, Bartkowski, Fox, Saunter, and a first for 1 of there goalies, and 2nd and a 3rd

aka Kris is the latvia olympic goalie remember 54 saves on 56 shots against canada

That suggested trade is so ridiculously one sided for the Lightning, I can't possibly believe you're serious.

Take out the 1st rounder and it's still way lopsided for Tampa.

Add to the fact that the main reason we got rid of Lack was that we lose Markstrom on waivers if we send him down. We can't carry three goalies without losing one, unless you know that whoever we trade for isn't waiver eligible.

Would be fun to have Gudlevskis in the minors developing and as a backup backup like Markstrom was last year. But at that price? Just to be a stopgap until Demko arrives?

Ok so these two goalies are young rookies and they are excellent. They both play on the lightning. Since the lightning got 3 world class goalies they might try to sell one. If they do sell 1 of them I beg benning to get us one they will really help our team and we will get rid of miller quicker but the problem is we got markstrom and Demko. maybe we can sell one of them

Hamhuis, Weber, Bartkowski, Fox, Saunter, and a first for 1 of there goalies, and 2nd and a 3rd

aka Kris is the latvia olympic goalie remember 54 saves on 56 shots against canada

Why would the Canucks do this?

Archived