Sign in to follow this  
X-Man

Jordan Subban | D

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, UticaHockey said:

Have you given any consideration to maybe Linden is correct with his assessment?

Jordan Subban is by far the most overrated prospect in the history of this organization. 

 

If Bosang and Clendening can't make the team, how on earth do people think Subban will? His point total is a complete smoke show. He is Justin Schultz Lite. 

 

He is a complete waste of a contract. Jim Benning needs to trade him at the draft so we can at least recoup our 4th. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Jordan Subban is by far the most overrated prospect in the history of this organization. 

 

If Bosang and Clendening can't make the team, how on earth do people think Subban will? His point total is a complete smoke show. He is Justin Schultz Lite. 

 

He is a complete waste of a contract. Jim Benning needs to trade him at the draft so we can at least recoup our 4th. 

 

 

Honestly question. Are you being serious. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

Jordan Subban is by far the most overrated prospect in the history of this organization. 

 

If Bosang and Clendening can't make the team, how on earth do people think Subban will? His point total is a complete smoke show. He is Justin Schultz Lite. 

 

He is a complete waste of a contract. Jim Benning needs to trade him at the draft so we can at least recoup our 4th. 

 

 

I think he could be a guy like MA Bergeron was back in the day.

Bottom pair D, good PPQB, needs sheltered minutes and/or a very stay at home partner.  I wouldn't surprised if he carves himself out a spot, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't amount to anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gooseberries said:

Honestly question. Are you being serious. 

Yes, I would sooner read your posts than watch Jordan Subban in his own zone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jägermeister said:

I think he could be a guy like MA Bergeron was back in the day.

Bottom pair D, good PPQB, needs sheltered minutes and/or a very stay at home partner.  I wouldn't surprised if he carves himself out a spot, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't amount to anything.

I hope I'm wrong, I try to be level headed when it comes to our prospects but the guy is too small and weak to play in the NHL. 

 

I cant even imagine him in a 7 game series against the likes of Anaheim and LA.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Jordan Subban is by far the most overrated prospect in the history of this organization. 

 

If Bosang and Clendening can't make the team, how on earth do people think Subban will? His point total is a complete smoke show. He is Justin Schultz Lite. 

 

He is a complete waste of a contract. Jim Benning needs to trade him at the draft so we can at least recoup our 4th. 

 

 

That is a little extreme. He has improved considerably in his own end since the start of the season but he still has a ways to go. I will say though if he was a 5'9" defenseman with the last name of Smith instead of Subban there would be much less hype about this prospect.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, UticaHockey said:

That is a little extreme. He has improved considerably in his own end since the start of the season but he still has a ways to go. I will say though if he was a 5'9" defenseman with the last name of Smith instead of Subban there would be much less hype about this prospect.

Extreme, possibly. But no more extreme then calling him a NHL PPQB

 

I am trying to bring balance to the force. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I hope I'm wrong, I try to be level headed when it comes to our prospects but the guy is too small and weak to play in the NHL. 

 

I cant even imagine him in a 7 game series against the likes of Anaheim and LA.  

Have you seen him with his shirt off?

He is not weak...he won't be clearing the front of the net but he's bigger than Krug or Ellis, etc., etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said before...pair him with Tryamkin and watch him grow 2" immediately !!

That pairing could be magic, I hope to see it sometime next season either early with the Comet's or later in the year with the Canucks.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Have you seen him with his shirt off?

He is not weak...he won't be clearing the front of the net but he's bigger than Krug or Ellis, etc., etc.

I'm not even sure if he could out muscle half the referees in the league. 

 

Krug or Ellis would also be completely useless in a deep playoff run. Their tiny little frames would not withstand the physicality of playoff hockey.

 

I am also sick of people bringing up Krug and Ellis. There are what +200 Dmen in the NHL? And maybe 5 max are under 5'10"? And 2 are good (I guess). 

 

Small defensemen suck.  

 

We should never under any circumstance draft a Dman under 6ft.

 

Quote me on this. As long as Linden and Benning are in charge Subban will never be in the NHL. 

Edited by LaBamba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Extreme, possibly. But no more extreme then calling him a NHL PPQB

 

I am trying to bring balance to the force. 

Adding additional stupidity doesn't balance anything FWIW ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I'm not even sure if he could out muscle half the referees in the league. 

 

Krug or Ellis would also be completely useless in a deep playoff run. Their tiny little frames would not withstand the physicality of playoff hockey.

 

I am also sick of people bringing up Krug and Ellis. There are what +200 Dmen in the NHL? And maybe 5 max are under 5'10"? And 2 are good (I guess). 

 

Small defensemen suck.  

 

We should never under any circumstance draft a Dman under 6ft.

 

Quote me on this. As long as Linden and Benning are in charge Subban will never be a in the NHL. 

Even if he were to barely play in the playoffs, he could still help us get to them. Still pretty important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Adding additional stupidity doesn't balance anything FWIW ;)

The stupidity lay in the insane expectations of this elf we call a defensemen.

 

He couldn't even defend his wallet.

 

If I saw him walking down the street I would take is wallet and push him down to the ground. I know from what I have seen, I would not be challenged in any type of struggle physically. 

Edited by LaBamba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

The stupidity lay in the insane expectations of this elf we call a defensemen.

 

He couldn't even defend his wallet.

 

If I saw him walking down the street I would take is wallet and push him down to the ground. I know from what I have seen from him I would not be challenged in any type of struggle physically. 

What insane expectations?

 

As far as I can tell, most folks would be happy to have him be a more skilled Weber. A complimentary, depth 6/7 offensive D.

 

Nobody's declaring him the next Karlsson.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

The stupidity lay in the insane expectations of this elf we call a defensemen.

 

He couldn't even defend his wallet.

 

If I saw him walking down the street I would take is wallet and push him down to the ground. I know from what I have seen, I would not be challenged in any type of struggle physically. 

I have no doubts that this would more than likely be the result if you tried to steal his wallet.

 

http://i.imgur.com/LgEWRbT.gifv

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I might even sexually assault him to prove a point. 

 

Subban, you are too small to do anything about what I'm about do to you. 

He'd sexually assault you with out you even knowing it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

He'd sexually assault you with out you even knowing it.

Crawl up my pant leg.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.