The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Young Stars Sept 11-14, 2015 Penticton

theminister

No official word yet but saw this on twitter so I thought I share it. Not confirmed and I've been looking for an hour but no word if this is true or not.

Looks to be a WHL enforcer, 340 PIMS in 256 games with 68 points.

A decent wind day with Jonny Martin preparing for the upcoming #WHL season and Vancouver Canucks camp http://fb.me/3dGCo9vre

http://www.whl.ca/roster/bio/212685

They usually sign one of these to round out the forward group and protect our guys. His presence will be appreciated.

No bro - always BPA

That's why I specifically said within reason, for example in 2013, Shinkaruk might have been the BPA, but how much better off would the organization be right now if they had foregone the BPA and taken Theodore? I mean he was taken after Shink, but this team needs a Theodore WAY more than they need another winger, that is what I mean about not necessarily taking BPA if it's within reason.

The games should be streamed on CDC as they have been the last 3 or whatever times the Canucks have hosted. To the guy that said McDavid will get 50, expect a lot more out of him than that. Hall got like 64 his rookie year and McDavid is way better. Even on a crappy Oilers team (which I don't believe will be nearly as crappy with their new management) I could easily see McDavid going a point per game+

I'm really excited to see Virtanen and Cassels this year, I swear if anyone gets mono again, I'm going to be pissed lol
I'm only going to game 1-2 and then 6 though. Packages sold right quick this year or I'd hit up the whole weekend again.

Anyone know if they're doing signing again during the party at the plaza?

Had completely forgotton about Dane Fox. His numbers in Kalamazoo aren't half bad, but it is Kalamazoo. Hoping those PIM's are from being agressive and playing with an edge.

Will be interesting to see how he looks amongst our elite kids.

Can someone give me a quick heads up about Abols, Gardiner, Martin and the two Goalies.

Are they signed to the Canucks? Where do they fit in?

I'm based over in Australia so getting info is a little more difficult

Most appreciated

You're working with the same internet we are.

If they were signed by the Canucks there would be a prospects thread on them and they'd have a listing on one of the cap sites like General Fanager. If they were drafted, again they'd have a thread but also be listed somewhere like HockeyDB or Hockey's Future.

They're all just invites as far as I can tell.

You're working with the same internet we are.

If they were signed by the Canucks there would be a prospects thread on them and they'd have a listing on one of the cap sites like General Fanager. If they were drafted, again they'd have a thread but also be listed somewhere like HockeyDB or Hockey's Future.

They're all just invites as far as I can tell.

So they are undrafted kids from last years draft? That's some pretty decent numbers from Gardiner surprised he did go in the draft

Archived