The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drewismyname

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Congrats to @Drewismyname and @pmalina for reaching the finals!

Both teams have star power still. Burns, Kunitz, Donskoi vs Pavelski, Wingels, Spaling, Cole, and maybe Daley. Should be a good series.

Happy to have drafted a team to win immediately and challenge for the cup the first year following the fantasy draft. 

I don't know how this could be more close of a series. Good Luck Pmalina :)

Hey all, 

I think I'm going to have to resign from my position. I'm not nearly active enough, and that's not fair to all the GM's and the commissioners hard work. Unfortunately, I'll be heading to Law School this year, and I won't be gaining much time in my schedule. It was awesome while it lasted, and I wish all of you the best of luck in the future! Special thanks to Drew for getting this going and MM + Cap'n for keeping it alive! Thanks for the memory :) 

Cheers.

37 minutes ago, SwedeHockey said:

Hey all, 

I think I'm going to have to resign from my position. I'm not nearly active enough, and that's not fair to all the GM's and the commissioners hard work. Unfortunately, I'll be heading to Law School this year, and I won't be gaining much time in my schedule. It was awesome while it lasted, and I wish all of you the best of luck in the future! Special thanks to Drew for getting this going and MM + Cap'n for keeping it alive! Thanks for the memory :) 

Cheers.

Sad to see you go Swede. All the best in law school.

Thanks for your thanks! :) Thanks @apollo for the great series in Coference Finals. I was shaking my head everytime Bonino registered another point. I incline to your thoughts about Sedinery´s mystique power here, I guess, haha.

I am hoping for entertaining series against @Drewismyname! This could be a great matchup. When I look at average numbers (FPTS) for our remaining players (no Daley), it looks as following:

Play-off numbers:

Detroit 15.93 vs San Jose 15.50

Regular season numbers: 

Detroit 14.48 vs San Jose 13.25

So, I would need a little luck and just hoping for a good close decision at the end now. :) Good luck!

PS: I fear Pavelski, he is amazing this Play-offs.

I saw the Slater Koekkoek was on the ice with about 2 minutes to go last night.

Either several Tampa d-man got injured, or Koekkoek is moving up the depth chart. Hoping it's the latter.

Exciting news when a Rangers prospect gets a chance to make an impact since the prospect cupboard isn't the deepest.

19 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Sad to see you go Swede. All the best in law school.

All the best in female law students Swede! :blush:

Oh, pardon the formalities ^.   

Thanks MM!  Hope to have fun here and help keep a good league going. Let's Puck!

Sharks actively shopping rights to Dan Hamhuis. He is a pending UFA and it seems we won´t be able to resign him. If there is an interest, let us know. The price is not steep for a defender of Dan´s quality! I receive offers till Monday May 30th. ;)

Additionaly, Steve Ott is on the board, can be had for "peanuts".

Archived