The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drewismyname

While setting the rules I was under the impression that Shootout losses are OT losses. Thanks for pointing this out. Rule clarified in op rules list and fantrax edited to include 5 pts for a shootout loss. 

Thanks Drew - I guess fantrax separates them in case leagues might want to assign different values/points - but I think this makes the most sense.

Waivers:

The Philadelphia Flyers place forward Kevin Porter on Waivers for the purpose of assigning him to Lehigh Valley.

@ Drewismyname - Philadelphia Flyers call up forward Nicholas Deslauriers to fill out our active roster.

cdcpucklogo1_zpsq04f6fje.jpg
Rule Clarification: Shootout Loss / OT Loss: 5 goalie points.

League Executives:

Founder / Commissioner: Drewismyname
Commissioner: Buddhas Hand
Commissioner: Captain Woodget
Commissioner: Master Mind

TRADES
      Send to 
Drewismyname
FA / PENDING UFA / RFA OFFERS
      Send to 
Captain Woodget
WAIVERS

Send waiver inquiries to Master Mind

^

Waivers:

The Philadelphia Flyers place forward Kevin Porter on Waivers for the purpose of assigning him to Lehigh Valley.

@ Drewismyname - Philadelphia Flyers call up forward Nicholas Deslauriers to fill out our active roster.

Deslauriers has been put on your bench. Amend your roster as you see fit.

A reminder from the rules:

Remember To Balance Your Roster

If your trade leaves your team short a player (or with too many) and you do not specify in the submitted confirmation PM which player you wish to send down/bring up to/from the minors (and if they are to be placed on your active roster or reserve), your team will be illegal until you do this by your own action on Fantrax. If the trade requires a player to be waived or sent down, please indicate the player to be moved instead.

I've been letting this go for a while. Next trade to fail to do this will be the example I guess :) 

Hey guys. The cutoff is supposed to be 12 PM PST. As it says in the rules if you're being inhibited to moving your players before this time let me know and I'll move them manually. I have it set in fantrax to 3 PM EST (No way to change time zone unfortunately. CrapTrax strikes again), although it seems to disagree with this setting. I'll figure this out. 

PK-et-Carey_zpsuukmujo0.jpg

RULE CHANGE

Fantrax gives the option of either locking rosters at a set time every day, or a set amount of time before the first game of the day. The latter over rules the former, even if the former rule is selected and the latter is not (That's Fantrax for ya). Because of this, I have decided to simply use the first rule as to limit any confusion as to when the rosters lock. 

Rosters will from hereon out, be locked one minute before the first game of the day. For example, if the first game is at 7, the rosters will be locked at 6:59. 

Also, any transactions or player movements that will make your team illegal will now not be allowed by fantrax, to preserve your team's livelihood in the event that you decide to say, leave your roster illegal for a week. If you leave a player in the IR for longer than two days after they are healthy, your roster will then be locked, while still accumulating points, until you move the player to your active roster.

PK-et-Carey_zpsuukmujo0.jpg

RULE CHANGE

Fantrax gives the option of either locking rosters at a set time every day, or a set amount of time before the first game of the day. The latter over rules the former, even if the former rule is selected and the latter is not (That's Fantrax for ya). Because of this, I have decided to simply use the first rule as to limit any confusion as to when the rosters lock. 

Rosters will from hereon out, be locked one minute before the first game of the day. For example, if the first game is at 7, the rosters will be locked at 6:59. 

Also, any transactions or player movements that will make your team illegal will now not be allowed by fantrax, to preserve your team's livelihood in the event that you decide to say, leave your roster illegal for a week. If you leave a player in the IR for longer than two days after they are healthy, your roster will then be locked, while still accumulating points, until you move the player to your active roster.

Drew, I like this a lot more! Thanks! 

cdcpucklogo1_zpsq04f6fje.jpg

TRADE

To New Jersey nj_zps8umhhvkl.jpg: Marcus Johansson

To Pittsburgh pit_zpsqbulpw9e.jpg: Brandon Dubinsky, Byron Froese, Joey Hishon

GM Somethingvery is pleased to have Marcus join our squad, despite the extreme reluctance felt in losing Brandon in this necessary deal.

Great appreciation to GM Watermelons for the time put in forging this agreement.

Archived