The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2015-16

Nail

Signing:

The Carolina Hurricanes have signed James Reimer to a 1 year deal worth 1.5M (Backdated to Nov.14, Carolina had planned to waive a goalie then, and will waive one as soon as they can).

The Carolina Hurricanes are excited to have James Reimer on board. We reached out to him last week Monday and unfortunately had to keep him waiting a little longer than he would have liked to sign on with us. James has stepped up and been playing strong hockey behind a Leafs team that is having difficulty finding scoring. However, with what looks like a team adjusting well to Babcock's system, I believe James will pick up more wins than expected.

Ended up with 132 points last night and jumped from 19th to 7th overall. 

That was a stunning night for you, the most points I've ever seen on a pickup league in a single night!

Considering only two teams played tonight, had an ok night. Staal and Panarin with points. While Yandle and Hayes came up with zero's, 10 points is still good. And although the Leafs lost, Reimer wasn't in net.

Beat me - and I had 7 playing last night. With the exception of 9 points from Kane, all zeroes.

Beat me - and I had 7 playing last night. With the exception of 9 points from Kane, all zeroes.

Everybody had a pretty quiet night, except for Nail, who had an impressive 33 points from 3 players.

As for Reimer, looks like I secured myself another #1 goaltender, as Bernier let in what looks like the worst goal of the year last night.

Earns a spot on the top line with Hall and McDavid.. Get's put on his ELC slide, lol...

The Islanders really regret this move.  The 1 assist, 2pm and -5 Slepyshev amassed before being assigned to the AHL - a significant loss that may have otherwise vaulted us up the standings.

Dear Garth Snow,

I'm not sure you know me. I'm just a simple prairie boy who loves the game of hockey. Ever since I was a little kid, I've dreamt about one day, being in the NHL. While not great, I have been trying my very hardest to hopefully make the NHL. All I want for Christmas is to show you what I can do. 

I know you're a busy (and foolish) man. But I hope you find it in your heart to grant a young man the opportunity of a lifetime.

Signed,

11 points in 14 AHL games

Ryan Pulock

MacKinnon and Little the only ones really getting any points this month. JT, Jagr and my goalies need to step it up.

Little keeps on surprising me. I keep thinking that he's not a legit #1 center. And yet, there he is with 17 points in 18 games. Unreal.

Archived