The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2015-16

Nail

Our pool has now been created on Pickup.

Username: CDCFL2016

Password: cdcfl

I am now inputting all the rosters based off of what is on the League SS. That should be the most up to date for every team. Please let me know if you do make a roster move that is not on the SS.

Thanks.

Do we have to send Buyouts to the commish in this league or just post it in the thread?

You can post buyouts in the thread (place them on waivers with intentions of a buyout first) and then I'll confirm it. Buyout period starts Sept.14

The Ottawa Senators have signed P.E. Bellemare to a 2 year deal worth 875K per year.

The Ottawa Senators have signed John Michael Liles to a 1 year deal worth 1.5M.

The Ottawa Senators have signed Joonas Kemppainen to a 2 year deal worth 955K per year.

The Ottawa Senators have signed Raman Hrabarenka to a 2 year deal worth 825K per year.

Waivers:

The Chicago Blackhawks have claimed Mikhail Grabovski off of waivers from the Detroit Red Wings.

(I sent down Morin to make roster room for you, just post in the thread if you'd rather someone else)

Thanks Nail. Totally forgot about this . Im to busy at work with all this refugees coming to germany. Morin is okay.

The Blackhawks assign Jeremy Morin to Rockford.

So about buyout. ..in horton's Case i d have to Pay 17,666 of his contract in 10 years. So 1,766 Million per. In Zubrus case 2,066 Million in 2 years 1,033 per. ??? I hope they anounnce retirement untill the season Starts though. Lol

Thanks Nail. Totally forgot about this . Im to busy at work with all this refugees coming to germany. Morin is okay.

The Blackhawks assign Jeremy Morin to Rockford.

So about buyout. ..in horton's Case i d have to Pay 17,666 of his contract in 10 years. So 1,766 Million per. In Zubrus case 2,066 Million in 2 years 1,033 per. ??? I hope they anounnce retirement untill the season Starts though. Lol

I believe you're correct with Zubrus' amount.

As for Horton, don't believe you have to buy him out. Since he's on LTIR, his contract won't count against the cap.

Archived