The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

fake Canucks merch sold at "I love hats" booth in PNE

fightthefakecanucks

Grab me a Horvat cap and a pair of F'Oakley's next time you see him..

Joking aside, the guy is probably trying to make table scraps for his family, all the while we're worried about the legalities here...

Apparently it's legal and moral to support the overpaid hockey market where the hats are probably made in third world countries by children... go reebok!!

Seriously, let the man eat.

Don't get me wrong, I love this sport. Just grossly hate the politics and financials behind it.

Joking aside, the guy is probably trying to make table scraps for his family, all the while we're worried about the legalities here...

Apparently it's legal and moral to support the overpaid hockey market where the hats are probably made in third world countries by children... go reebok!!

Don't get me wrong, I love this sport. Just grossly hate the politics and financials behind it.

This post makes far too much sense. Thank you for the nudge:)

Spotted fake Canucks hats outside of the PNE market place at a booth called "I love hats". Where do I report and stop knock-off Canucks merchandise? #fightthefake

Rather support that dude than the Aquilini's. Best of luck to him.

Do you get money from the Canucks? If not, why do you care?

Because everyone can and should buy the overpriced crape from the Canucks store. Damn poor people should stick to basketball. *obvious sarcasm*

Actually, the last T-Shirt I bought was indeed crapola....stitching came out on the side and it shrank a lot when I washed it - for $33 all I got was a crappy T-shirt which I wore only 3 times...

So theft is alright if it's from the rich. What about the locally owned sports shops that do things legally? Bet they like to eat as well.

Archived