The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ducks and Avs new 3rd jerseys leaked....

ShakyWalton

And boy are they UGLY>>>>>

About a month ago, there was a rumour that Colorado’s 3rd jerseys had leaked, and looking back now, those jersey designs were pretty accurate. The Anaheim Ducks had also given us a teaser earlier this summer, when they hinted at bringing back Mighty Ducks-themed 3rd jerseys.

Well, now both those jerseys have officially leaked, by way of the shop.international.nhl.com. It appears the NHL, the teams and the NHL Shop got their signals crossed a little bit and accidentally made the jerseys available, before they’ve been officially unveiled.

avs1_67977_zpsjmkb3tvt.jpg

ducks1_68010_zpsxjfttne0.jpg

And boy are they UGLY>>>>>

About a month ago, there was a rumour that Colorado’s 3rd jerseys had leaked, and looking back now, those jersey designs were pretty accurate. The Anaheim Ducks had also given us a teaser earlier this summer, when they hinted at bringing back Mighty Ducks-themed 3rd jerseys.

Well, now both those jerseys have officially leaked, by way of the shop.international.nhl.com. It appears the NHL, the teams and the NHL Shop got their signals crossed a little bit and accidentally made the jerseys available, before they’ve been officially unveiled.

avs1_67977_zpsjmkb3tvt.jpg

ducks1_68010_zpsxjfttne0.jpg

.going back to the retro..the old Rockies crest just doesnt work..the uni itself isnt to bad... and the Duck one is laughable.

Love the avs colours and logo, but is it just me or does the logo look really big? Its kinda throwing me off. Plus its weird that they only have 1 shoulder patch

Ducks use of logo is awesome, not liking the colour though. Would have been better if they went a little bit more old school - I thought bright orange was Philly's thing

I really like the Ducks one. The jersey design is good, like the striping, logo, and shoulder patches. The D looks better as a shoulder patch. What's everyone's problem with the orange? The league needs more jerseys that aren't blue, red, or black.

Colorado's looks off. Logo is too big, only 1 shoulder patch, and the design is overly simplistic.

Archived