The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

5 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

This is amazing @yoshiyoshi

the drop was all fearmongering and confusion. I watch the stock on google normally but i also have the stocktwits one open to see what people are saying and you can see the patterns in alot of the negative posts. They all started screaming about offerings because of that paperwork and then spouting BS trying to drown out the posts explaining what was happening. People got scared, stop limits got triggered, triggering other stop limits and halts. Hell i knew it was false and i was still freaked out i almost sold twice at lower and lower levels before stopping myself and was even in the process of setting a stop limit at 4.5 before it started going back up. Looks like another halt on the way up at 8.21

Edited by yoshiyoshi

2 minutes ago, yoshiyoshi said:

the drop was all fearmongering and confusion. I watch the stock on google normally but i also have the stocktwits one open to see what people are saying and you can see the patterns in alot of the negative posts. They all started screaming about offerings because of that paperwork and then spouting BS trying to drown out the posts explaining what was happening. People got scared, stop limits got triggered, triggering other stop limits and halts

I’ve got a stop limit set at 8 again after buying in at 4.7. If it dips take the profits and will re enter 

8 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Put an order in for 7.43 let’s see if it gets triggered

did you get in? was at just under 7 for a bit. Excellent! I think it will work out over the next week if it doesnt by the end of day. Ill be more comfortable once it gets back above yesterdays close price

Edited by yoshiyoshi

3 minutes ago, yoshiyoshi said:

did you get in? was at just under 7 for a bit. Excellent! I think it will work out over the next week if it doesnt by the end of day. Ill be more comfortable once it gets back above yesterdays close price

Yeah I got in. It’s down a dollar. Lmao 

2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Yeah I got in. It’s down a dollar. Lmao 

Yeah try not to worry about it too much. This stock is jumping all over with all the buying and selling right now. If its not back above 8 by end of day ill be shocked. I think the crazy sell offs are done now and its just day trading thats taken advantage of the chaos earlier holding it back now

Edited by yoshiyoshi

Today, it’s market cap is just over $200 million and the rally is far from over. Consider the shows in development and the depth of characters in the Genius Brands International portfolio. Disney bought Marvel for $4.2 billion. CEO Andy Heyward is following the Marvel playbook. We believe it’s only a matter of time before either Disney or Netflix buys Genius Brands International”

2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Today, it’s market cap is just over $200 million and the rally is far from over. Consider the shows in development and the depth of characters in the Genius Brands International portfolio. Disney bought Marvel for $4.2 billion. CEO Andy Heyward is following the Marvel playbook. We believe it’s only a matter of time before either Disney or Netflix buys Genius Brands International”

Reset my order to purchase at $5.60

Guess we'll see

1 minute ago, NucksPatsFan said:

ive heard about potential buyouts by both disney and netflix but so far there hasnt been anything more than rumor on that front. Even so its an interesting thing to keep in mind. Im gonna head off for a few hours and see where things stand when i get back, gotta stop myself from panic selling