The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 PS4 Bundle

Sly_Paragon

Yes, it will include the new one.

Sony and EA have announced a new bundle specifically tailored for the Canadian market. Can you guess which game it includes? NHL 16, of course!

The bundle will include the latest edition of EA’s long running hockey franchise, NHL 16, and a 500 GB PS console (the new CUH-1200 version).

But we’re a bit surprised that it doesn’t include the white console instead, since ice hockey is played on… Ice.

It will retail for $449 and launch on September 15th. The game will also launch on September 15th.

NHL 16 will of course also be released in the US, and will include some new features, such as 12-player online multiplayer, new co-op mode, and the return of the EA Sports Hockey League.

http://ps4daily.com/2015/08/of-course-canada-is-getting-an-nhl-16-ps4-bundle/

For anyone wondering what's the difference between the old one and the new, its this.

PS4 CUH-1200 overview

The PS4 CUH-1200 model comes in both black and white, and retails for the same price as the previous model: $399 (including a copy of The Last of Us Remastered). While the exterior dimensions of the new and old models are the same, the CUH-1200 has some key improvements, which are:

More in the article http://ps4daily.com/2015/08/ps4-cuh-1200/

I'm really tempted to grab that bundle but I already preordered a copy of NHL 16. Yup, I preordered the game before I had the console. I figured NHL 16 would be good motivation to actually save the money up for a PS4.

Where did you preorder? You may be able to move your deposit from the game to the bundle.

• 2 weeks later...

That's odd. My PS4 is completely quiet. You'd have to listen for it to be able to hear it. I do take one of those pressurized air dusters and clean out the vents every once in a while though. Maybe that's why? Oh and if you're going to do that make sure it's off before you do.

That's odd. My PS4 is completely quiet. You'd have to listen for it to be able to hear it. I do take one of those pressurized air dusters and clean out the vents every once in a while though. Maybe that's why? Oh and if you're going to do that make sure it's off before you do.

Hmm that's disappointing. It's been like that since day 1 out of the box.

Does manufacturers warranty cover this stuff?

Archived