The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Republican Debate On CNN - 3rd Debate - October 28

DonLever

Here we go again. Round 2 of the Republican debate. This time on CNN.

Last time it was on Fox News which a lot of people like me don't get. CNN is more widely available

The ratings will be sky high for this one as everyone is tuning in se what outrageous words come out of the Donald's mouth.

It's CNN so can look forward to questions such as:

- Do you hate abortions?

- Do you hate gays?

- Do you hate Mexicans?

- Do you hate poor people?

Also, how do you not get FOX? You should be able to get that one OTA if you're within a few hundred miles of the border (and don't live in the rockies), or just from cable/satellite. One of the downsides of living in Calgary a little further from the border is that we don't get American channels OTA.

Also, how do you not get FOX? You should be able to get that one OTA if you're within a few hundred miles of the border (and don't live in the rockies), or just from cable/satellite. One of the downsides of living in Calgary a little further from the border is that we don't get American channels OTA.

Last debate was on Fox News, not the regular Fox channel. You have to pay extra for the Fox News channel. Unless you subscribe to it you don't get it.

I actually ordered Fox News for the 1st debate as my son is majoring in Political Science at Uvic and we wanted to watch the circus.

I would have recommended CNN for Lou Dobbs when he did his daily complaining about illegals.

Before CNN completely capitulated to liberalism and their fetish for encouraging minorities to break laws, and canned him. I think he does a business show now or something for some other channel.

I would have recommended CNN for Lou Dobbs when he did his daily complaining about illegals.

Before CNN completely capitulated to liberalism and their fetish for encouraging minorities to break laws, and canned him. I think he does a business show now or something for some other channel.

Thank you for your view from the right. We however watch with open minds and debate points from both sides. I am over 50 so spare me your 1950's view of the world.

Thank you for your view from the right. We however watch with open minds and debate points from both sides. I am over 50 so spare me your 1950's view of the world.

Thank you, I'm also pro gay marriage, pro-choice, pro-assisted suicide, pro universal healthcare, and so on. Gotta love living on the right, partying like it's 1950. B)

There's quite enough narrow-minded ideology (and ideologues)on both sides of the political spectrum, thank you.

Don't mind him Worms, Mr. Ambien lives in some alternate reality where Fox News is actually fair and balanced and CNN is really funded by the Chinese Communist Party.

Archived