The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Josh Ho-Sang Sent Packing

JohnLocke

What a bonehead move to make by the Isles. He's your top offensive prospect and is known to have attitude problems. He comes late and instead of giving him motivation to clean up his act (don't even know the reason why he's late first of all), they send him packing. Way to give him an opportunity and make amends.

Ho-Sang is probably furious right about now. Yea he has his problems but he's a kid, improved over the past year, and continues to slowly get better. If I were him, demand a trade tbh. Don't want to play for a franchise that sends him packing after being late, that's just ridiculous. I'm sure his confidence is sky high and he's glad the Isles have publicly ridiculed him.

What a bonehead move to make by the Isles. He's your top offensive prospect and is known to have attitude problems. He comes late and instead of giving him motivation to clean up his act (don't even know the reason why he's late first of all), they send him packing. Way to give him an opportunity and make amends.

Ho-Sang is probably furious right about now. Yea he has his problems but he's a kid, improved over the past year, and continues to slowly get better. If I were him, demand a trade tbh. Don't want to play for a franchise that sends him packing after being late, that's just ridiculous. I'm sure his confidence is sky high and he's glad the Isles have publicly ridiculed him.

being a grownup isn't hard. he demonstrated he doesn't intend to be one, so he lost the opportunity to win a grownup job.

if they didn't send him home it would be pathetic and would set a terrible precedent.

I'm assuming there were probably prior issues too. It's harsh but understandable.

Put yourself in Ho-Sang's position. You've been told multiple times to change and still haven't and then this happens.

You would be angry, but you would also start reevaluating your life and your choices and make an effort to change after this.

My guess is that they didn't think he'd make the team this season so they thought they'd make an example of him.

He's an adult. He's capable of showing up to this VERY IMPORTANT day on time.

It's absolutely unacceptable. Showing that u want to be there is the first step

Archived