The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raffi Torres hit on Siflverberg

Nooks

Why does he keep on doing that! Especially after such a long road back to playing after knee surgery. You think he'd have an appreciation for the game and wouldn't be doing things like this anymore

turns out a 9th grade education for a meathead jock with a 95 iq isn't adequate. torres is a moron.

He talked about his knee surgery and how hard it was on him and his family to not be playing hockey.

Maybe he should try thinking about how other guys must feel to get knocked out of the game they love thanks to some cheap-shot artist.

Just saw the NHL-feed video. Looked ugly.

Well put. What a complete jackass.

Not surprised he's running around though, kinda his M.O. What an asshat

His feet left the ice..but not sure if was a shoulder or elbow to the head (its hard to see in the video)....An unnecessary play..The NHL should make a rule for repeat offenders...You're suspended for just as long as the victim is out with his injury (usually a concussion).

He left his feet but from the video it's hard to see whether it was head first or not.. It looks like it but I'm thinking he hit the shoulder first and then hit the head.

Bro, watch the way Silvferbergs head snaps as Raffi launches himself upward.....I was a fan of Raffi for a long time, but boy oh boy is he one stupid motherf***er to keep this kind of crap up after the suspensions and injuries.

I think we may soon see the last of Raffi - whether somebody does it on the ice, or it is dealt with off the ice, I can't see them letting him continue this kind of stuff, there isn't any doubt that he knows better, he's been on both sides of the coin many times.

Enough is enough.

Kick him out of the NHL.

Archived