The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames - Wed, Oct 7, 2015 - SN/SN360 - 7:00 PT/8:00 MT/10:00 ET

cleowin

hahah oh man, is that from the tortorella don't push me vid? it seems very familiar.

Yeppers. I actually spent more time than I'm willing to admit trying to get the timing down. I swear I'm within a millisecond within the start and end of it flipping to a Tort's scene.

Yessssssssssssssss. McCann time. Bo will kill it too. Hannah Bernard <3

Love this team, love this game. Canucks hockey.

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

The Rock's gonna lay the smackdown on that little roody poo johnny gaudreau

yRL6Y.gif

Love the enthusiasm! I'm stoked... Can't sleep.

I'd be shocked if Sutter stays with the twins long. Hansen, burrows or vrby are all far better options. I've been anti sutter trade all summer and I'll be absolutely ecstatic if he proves me wrong.

GO... CANUCKS GO!

GO CANUCKS GO!

.... I CAN FEEL IT!

Our forward lines actually looks better or close to the Flames. Defence could be the difference but we should win the first two games.

Defense is more than likely what will be the difference between the Canucks and most of the playoff teams.

I don't agree with those wanting to put the Flames in the same category as the Leafs and Avalanche of the past few years because I think they're on an upward curve, but at the same time too much of what they pulled off last season was clearly unsustainable. Strangely I see the Canucks and Flames as a sort-of mirror image of one another - the Flames took a hardhat/lunchbucket crew and mixed in some skill, Canucks did the opposite. Two of the biggest question marks in the league this season.

All of this is to say, I don't know who will win the game tomorrow, but predict it will take extra time and be entertaining as Ferk to get there. 6-5 final score.

Archived