The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks - Saturday, 10/10/2015 7:00 PM PT

canucksnhl

k50yx.jpg

Thanks for putting in the effort OP, great job. :towel: Show him some love, give him some +'s!

Our boys are going to overwhelm and embarass the Lames again and give them a much needed gut check. They will be the 2014-2015 Colorado Avalanche that bought into their own hype and got brought straight back to reality. :emot-parrot:

n611625363_233176_387.jpg

Gonna be a barn burner. Wish I was going, but will take comfort in the fact that I'm not dealing with all that awful traffic. Who plans this stuff lol?

GO CANUCKS

Love that I hate the Flames again....let's put them back into their category of "who"?

4-2 for us. Edler, Burr, Daniel and McCann.

Bob Hartley throws his cell phone into the net and they think it's a goal until they discover what he's done. He claims he didn't and runs out of the building, crying. 4-1

Canucks are always a little nervous in front of the home crowd. Either they win by about 2-1 or they lose really bad. Flames are gonna come really hard at Canucks. So they gotta be prepared for forechecking which is usually their doom. But it's not as scary because we have Bart and Hutton who can actually skate the puck out the zone and help with that a little. Other than that if everyone plays they way they did last game, with the intensity amped up a bit more, and the defence doesn't get jittery cuz of the high amount of forechecking and makes complete passes then we can win this.

Go Canucks Go!!

I expect the Canucks to pick up where they left off with the top line embarrassing the Phelgms "elite" defense.

I hope Virtanen gets the late nod to play tonight over Cracknell just so he could take multiple runs at Goodrow and boring Monahan.

Dorsett needs to fight Ferklund again so HNIC would stop talking about this scrub for 5 mins.

Canucks win in a landslide victory 6-0

Bearschi 3

Sutter 3

Archived