The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Highlights Thread

Hank Moody

Can we have a highlights thread that we pin up?

I always find myself skimming through GDT's and PGT's looking for Vintage Canuck or the other guys to post the most recent goal or the highlights to the game, and I think it'd be really nice to have a thread dedicated to allowing them to just post the highlights there, making it much easier to find.

They can still post it in the GDT and such but perhaps into this thread as well so for the guys who are listening on the radio but frequenting the forum, we can quickly catch the highlights right after they happen, without having to go through pages of talk

Just a suggestion :-)

Don't the Canucks just post highlights to their YouTube page?

Yes and on the home page as well, and TSN, CBC, NHL.com.... Google search could get them as well.

This has nothing to do with where you can find highlights it's about a pinned topic on CDC that has them all there so you can find them easily when your on CDC and look back to find old games if you do desire.

I think it's a good idea?

Yes and on the home page as well, and TSN, CBC, NHL.com.... Google search could get them as well.

This has nothing to do with where you can find highlights it's about a pinned topic on CDC that has them all there so you can find them easily when your on CDC and look back to find old games if you do desire.

I think it's a good idea?

So, again, kind of like going to the Canucks YouTube page and opening the highlights? I know they have other videos there but it's pretty easy to search if you don't immediately see the game you want. Can't really do a search here so you'd have to scroll through everything.

Doesn't make sense to me, like trying to reinvent the wheel with a less effective version.

So, again, kind of like going to the Canucks YouTube page and opening the highlights? I know they have other videos there but it's pretty easy to search if you don't immediately see the game you want. Can't really do a search here so you'd have to scroll through everything.

Doesn't make sense to me, like trying to reinvent the wheel with a less effective version.

some people might have a canucks theme pinned to their mozilla where cdc is their homepage or maybe they just always have cdc in the background, its totally a good idea and it wouldnt create any more clutter on this page.

Im not sure why you are being so argumentative...

I have CDC up all the time, but I'd still rather go to the Canucks YouTube page if I was looking for past highlights than opening and then searching through a highlights thread on CDC. It's not like the prospects point tracker, injuries and ice chips or other similar threads which compile a bunch of information from different sources and keep the OP updated.

Just adding my two cents, but if it doesn't work like I think, it'll die off on it's own.

Archived