The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks To Introduce Individual Goal Songs

CanucksFan95

Why not have a song for goalies after a goal against?

"hurt" either version NIN or the cover by the man in black.  Should be played everytime a goal is scored, a game is lost, or even a puck is given away because that should be CDC's theme song. 

So 3 players chose songs that were our previous goal songs. I feel like they mailed it in a bit. 

I would have liked to see the Sedins have fun with it and choose some Swedish House Mafia or some ABBA.

Dorsett and Tanev definitely get it. It's about having fun with it.

So 3 players chose songs that were our previous goal songs. I feel like they mailed it in a bit. 

I would have liked to see the Sedins have fun with it and choose some Swedish House Mafia or some ABBA.

Dorsett and Tanev definitely get it. It's about having fun with it.

If I remember correctly, most of the vets like the sedins, edler, etc didn't care what song played, so I feel like the organization just went back to our past songs because it was easier/it brings back good memories haha

If I remember correctly, most of the vets like the sedins, edler, etc didn't care what song played, so I feel like the organization just went back to our past songs because it was easier/it brings back good memories haha

That's what it seems like.

It's a good way for the player to show their personality. Guess the Sedins didn't wanna play.

Archived