The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zfetch

I will close signups by CBCHT(CBC Hockey Time/4PM PST) and change the ratios a bit.

It will probably go from 5:12:1(18 players) to 4:10:2/2:5:1(16 players)

Either way there are roughly 25-28% mafia.

I would just need to find a suitable third party role.(A light one)

Plz sign up. The game is so even as of now, I'd rather not change anything up.

Where are you?

Roles have been handed out.
To clarify ahead of time, Dreaming God's flavors can either benefit or harm students depending on the flavor chosen.

If you have not received a PM by now, you are a Regular Student.(Accepted by the University Of British Columbia/ AKA TP)

Good luck to all students. First nightfall is tomorrow night.(Unless delayed because of snow[people wanting it to be later] or something)

Fall Intake starts NOW!

Let's run the vote on jazz until he shares a longer string. He's left us five words across two posts and has said effectually nothing. All he's doing is acknowledging that I voted for him, trying to speak though passivity (but again saying really nothing), and looking cool w/ his Hamlet avatar while he does it

Let's run the vote on jazz until he shares a longer string. He's left us five words across two posts and has said effectually nothing. All he's doing is acknowledging that I voted for him, trying to speak though passivity (but again saying really nothing), and looking cool w/ his Hamlet avatar while he does it

I'm a loner at UBC. Can't go too much more into it, but that's my role.

I'm from there.

Me too.

Archived