The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blues @ Canucks Oct. 16/2015 7:00PM SNV

HerrDrFunk

lol you're always angry and pissed off seems like...

not pissed or angry just annoyed at the same people appearing when the Canucks are losing with zero constructive criticism you can't even call it venting so i will call it like i see it

it's trolling to get a reaction out of people when people post fire this trade that this guy sucks

I'd probably delete that previous comment if it was directed at anyone else but me. I think you just need a beer.

wasn't really directed purely at you tbh

it's the same group of people i won't name names people know who they are

i've already explained it and i consider it trolling not venting

Said no one...

Ever.

I don't know if that's true.

Elephant in the room being...would you rather be really good at punching someone in the face or putting the puck in the net? Just seems like we can set a watch based on Prust or Dorsetts attempts to pump the other guys up.

Why does it always gotta fall on these 2.

i don't care calling it like i see it

it's typical CDC bs the same people who only comment when the Canucks are losing with the same bs posts it's not even venting their just repeating the same crap over and over and over again

won't bother me none if i can't post on here anymore will just read it and laugh at all the overreacting so called experts thinking they know more about the NHL than the people employed

game isn't over and if they do win it will be the best start in Canucks history let that sink in trolls

Your life seems exciting lmao

Archived