The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

McCann, Virtanen, or Baertchi

flatl99

I see us only keeping 2 at most of Virtanen, McCann and Baertchi. If it was up to me I would keep the two 19 year olds, McCann and Virtanen. How about you?

Why can't we keep all 3? It seems to be working so far. That being said is Baer waiver elligable? If so there is no way he is sent down to the A.

They are all going to stay and rotate in and out of the line-up for each other and veterans.

If/when we deal a veteran, you probably won't be asking this question anymore.

I think with seeing both Richardson and Matthias gone, there's even some evidence now that Benning is not going to get attached to players. It's pretty evident that he has an overall picture and is not afraid to move whatever pieces he needs to get to that overall picture.

I'm just glad we're not "waiting for the right deal to come" anymore.

I see us only keeping 2 at most of Virtanen, McCann and Baertchi. If it was up to me I would keep the two 19 year olds, McCann and Virtanen. How about you?

If you mean keep on our roster then it will be a 19 and 23 year old, with a 19 year old going to Jr. I guess we could trade Baertschi, but the jury is still out on him in my opinion. No need to do anything atm.

giving my head a shake another pointless post why would we get rid of our young players we are 2nd in nhl 3-0-1 not 0-5. Theres plenty of time for our youngsters to prove their worth over the course of the yr. If your gonna trade a player you maximize his worth not sit him out youd give him protected offensive ozone starts and pp time. If we are trading anyone its vets (hamhuis, vrbata, higgins, weber) these four vets combined cap hit is 13.5 mill whereas horvat baertchi virtanen hutton mccann combined salaries are less than hamhuis

oilers problem is they sign their rookies to massive 6 mill per yr contracts where we resign them to cheap 1-2.5 bridge deals

nugent hopkins and eberle do not deserve to be making almost as much as sedins. We should offer sheet mcdavid in 3 yrs if canuck owner ship signa mcdavid to a max comtract with 30 mill signing bonus we lose a few first rounders but have our first line center

virtanen mcdavid boeser

shinkaruk horvat baerchi

gaunce mccann kenins

cassels

looks like a slick forward line

Integrating the rookies in the Complete in and out dynamics of being a team-mate for a whole season of true involvement, is exactly what is required at this time. This is the most integral part in aiding them to build the self-confidence required.

There are 82 game in the season and hopefully another possible 28 should you reach the 7th Game of the Final.

Why would you use up the energy and enthusiasm of the youngest in your group right at the start and then leave the veterans with no-one to inspire when the dog-days of a playoff race come calling.

The management is taking the appropriate amount of time in nurturing the future of our home town team.

After over 40 years of climbing to the top of mountains with nothing left when we reached the summit...

How could anyone suggest that we burnout the kids before the furnace is even completely switched on yet...

You're playing a losers game when you want it all now, and leave nothing of actual substance... When you'll eventually...

"Need it the Most"

opps

Integrating the rookies in the Complete in and out dynamics of being a team-mate for a whole season of true involvement, is exactly what is required at this time. This is the most interracial part in aiding them to build the self-confidence required.

There are 82 game in the season and hopefully another possible 28 should you reach the 7th Game of the Final.

Why would you use up the energy and enthusiasm of the youngest in your group right at the start and then leave the veterans with no-one to inspire when the dog-days of a playoff race come calling.

The management is taking the appropriate amount of time in nurturing the future of our home town team.

After over 40 years of climbing to the top of mountains with nothing left when we reached the summit...

How could anyone suggest that we burnout the kids before the furnace is even completely switched on yet...

You're playing a losers game when you want it all now, and leave nothing of actual substance... When you'll eventually...

"Need it the Most"

:shock:

Archived