The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT: Canucks-3 Blues-4

Apricot

Bo needs to be separated from Vrbata...cant put my finger on it but those guys dont work well together. Bo needs a guy that will drive into the corners and/or stand in front of the net to create havoc....

anther guy whose last name starts with "V" perhaps

I was at the game! The crowd was BUZZING tonight! And a good effort for the Canucks at the end! Losses like these are acceptable! Also, Daniel picked "Electric Worry" which personally I love the song! Great night overall! Can't win 'em all! :P

The Good:

Not giving up. Not enough can be said for having a not die attitude. 3 goals down, 3 minutes left, and we were inches from tying it.

McCann. Bad play that lead to the third goal, but totally redeemed himself. Had a solid game, and lead the comeback. Also, WHAT A GOAL! This kid is GOOD!

Virtanen. Quiet, but steady. Loved his battles in front of the net! We need more of those.

Hutton. I think we won at life by drafting this kid. Another terrific game!

Sbisa. Solid game again by the Sbise! Unsung hero.

Hansen. Great shifts, really helped spark the team.

Sutter. 3 Points, short handed goal, nuff said.

The PK. Shorty, and great PK's. Fantastic job by he penalty killers.

The Bad:

The first 56 minutes of the game. What a snoozefest by Vancouver. Completely uninspired play.

The PP. Cost us the game big time. Inexcusable. WD Needs to work the PP hard tomorrow, and get Edler off the point. 1 goal on any of those 5 PP's, and we're in OT.

Vrbata, Terrible game. Couldn't shoot, missed when he did, and did not play well away from the puck at all. One of the worst games from him by far.

Horvat. Had a very poor showing as well. The kid just couldn't get anything going outside of that one one timer shot he had.

Edler. Definitely an off night for him. He looked rattled out there. Played horribly on the PP, and frequently gave the puck away.

Effort. NEEDS TO BE BETTER! It's great and all that we scored 2 in the last 3 minutes, but it was too little too late by then, the game was already lost. Miller had no support, and the team took most of the night off. Pitiful effort. Well worth a good bag skate.

The Blue Jays. Seriously guys, 5-0? come on.

Archived