Sign in to follow this  
StealthNuck

Login/Guest Issues

On 2018-05-16 at 12:38 PM, js989 said:

Hello, I would like to permanently delete my account. Can you please help? Thanks

Please send me a private message to confirm, and I'll delete it. 

Guest Glover

Hoping you can reactivate old account or allow for a new account using same email address.  One old account name was: rodishred

18 hours ago, Guest Glover said:

Hoping you can reactivate old account or allow for a new account using same email address.  One old account name was: rodishred

Hi there, 

I sent a reactivation email to the email address on file for that account. 

-SN

just wondering if there is any way for me to change my username? I often get mixed up with @Canuck Clay from other posters. He puts a lot of effort into his videos and blogs so I dont want to go around having people thinking I'm him with my uninformed opinions lol

51 minutes ago, Canadian Clay said:

just wondering if there is any way for me to change my username? I often get mixed up with @Canuck Clay from other posters. He puts a lot of effort into his videos and blogs so I dont want to go around having people thinking I'm him with my uninformed opinions lol

Sure. What would you like it changed to?

15 hours ago, StealthNuck said:

I suggest American Plaster.

• Hydration 3
  • Upvote 1

On 2018-07-26 at 8:41 PM, StealthNuck said:

Ummm can I change it to The_Rocket maybe?

Guest Stamkos

Having my account locked for half an hour aftwr three wrong passwords is slightly overkill. I have fat fingers lol

@112 it's stamkos. I read the thread and tried to sign but it obvously didn't work. I'm sorry if that means gk. 

Guest Stamkos

@112 I guess I'm getting lynched. Let everyone know I tried getting back?

11 hours ago, Guest Stamkos said:

Having my account locked for half an hour aftwr three wrong passwords is slightly overkill. I have fat fingers lol

@112 it's stamkos. I read the thread and tried to sign but it obvously didn't work. I'm sorry if that means gk. 

Sorry about that, but it is necessary to combat bots etc. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Timråfan

I must have typed the wrong email address when I started my account. So I can't reset my password due to claims of wrong email. 

51 minutes ago, Guest Timråfan said:

I must have typed the wrong email address when I started my account. So I can't reset my password due to claims of wrong email. 

Suddenly it worked so don't bother with this post. :)

• Upvote 3

Why can I sign into my PC, and using the same "new" password, I can't sign into my IPad? This has been going on for the better part of a week.

So, now my account is locked again???? I just requested a new password, I entered it, and I was able to log into my PC. However, I used the same brand new password and its an incorrect password, while trying to log into my IPad???. Banking security isn't as thorough as this board. I was logged into this account since 2009, and in the past two weeks I've been locked out more often than have been online. Help

7 hours ago, johngould21 said:

So, now my account is locked again???? I just requested a new password, I entered it, and I was able to log into my PC. However, I used the same brand new password and its an incorrect password, while trying to log into my IPad???. Banking security isn't as thorough as this board. I was logged into this account since 2009, and in the past two weeks I've been locked out more often than have been online. Help

You have two different accounts. You're resetting the password on one and trying to login to the other. I'll send a message to this account with more info.

I can’t seem to find where I can login to the forum on my phone.  It was there, and while I don’t do it often and it has been a while, it does seem to be in the app.  

a little direction would be appreciated, thanks.

Guest help

Brand new look, where do you sign in now ? The menu in the top left corner doesn’t respond.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this