The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Star Wars: Force Awakens proper trailer released

GLASSJAW

Can combine this with the old trailer thread if a mod chooses, but when I searched for it nothing was coming up. 

I, personally, now have hope. I was such a Star Wars nerd as a kid, but had minimal interest in this. But not anymore. Hype machine sucked me in. I can't wait, tbh.

Mark Hamill has second billing on the poster, but isn't seen anywhere in this trailer or the poster itself -- where oh where has luke gone?

Even though it's only a trailer this appears to have a better feel than the last 3 movies. Really look forward to seeing more trailers over the next few months. Redo KOTOR for a next gen system!

It's a shame EA keeps milking that MMO TOR.

Can combine this with the old trailer thread if a mod chooses, but when I searched for it nothing was coming up. 

I, personally, now have hope. I was such a Star Wars nerd as a kid, but had minimal interest in this. But not anymore. Hype machine sucked me in. I can't wait, tbh.

Mark Hamill has second billing on the poster, but isn't seen anywhere in this trailer or the poster itself -- where oh where has luke gone?

Rumour is that Luke went into a self imposed exile. Still strange that they don't even show us a glimpse of his character.

Seriously, guys?  He's right there in the open.  Who is that guy putting his metal hand on Artoo??

Archived