The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Week of October (26-30) 2015

I love it-  those Calgary puck yokels are melting down now that the lames are 2-7-0 .  They thought they had the route to the cup established by getting Hamilton and Frolik.

Hamilton looks like a bigger version of Justin Schultz.  Maybe Boston management isnt that stupid.  Young, franchise cornerstone D men dont come around very often, they would have had to be incredibly inept to let one walk.

Last year everything went right for them.  Giordano, in his thirties, suddenly looked like a Norris candidate, guys like Hudler and Lance Bouma  etc etc had career years.  Even guys like Engelland and Bollig were scoring during third period comebacks.

I hope they languish in 12th place for a decade!

lol

I love it-  those Calgary puck yokels are melting down now that the lames are 2-7-0 .  They thought they had the route to the cup established by getting Hamilton and Frolik.

Hamilton looks like a bigger version of Justin Schultz.  Maybe Boston management isnt that stupid.  Young, franchise cornerstone D men dont come around very often, they would have had to be incredibly inept to let one walk.

Last year everything went right for them.  Giordano, in his thirties, suddenly looked like a Norris candidate, guys like Hudler and Lance Bouma  etc etc had career years.  Even guys like Engelland and Bollig were scoring during third period comebacks.

I hope they languish in 12th place for a decade!

lol

yup, I hate them too, and love their crappy start.  Plus, oil prices are down and people don't have the extra cash any more to spend on seats.  Ha!  It's a double whammy for Vow town.  

19 shots for Ducks in the third and still can't get a goal 

just so long as they continue to lose.  Hopefully, soon, that ugly red faced blow fish gets canned soon, so we don't have to look at his nasty face.  Him and Hartley gotta go bye bye.

Archived