The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Your Job Thread

Sean Monahan

If there's an already existing thread on the topic, I apologize and will delete this one. 

Anywho, I was curious to see what kind of professions we've got here on CDC. Any doctors, lawyers, politicians? Self-made millionaires? Maybe you're a dog walker or maybe you're somewhere in between. 

Personally, I've been doing irrigation for a little while now and I'm going back to school in January to study economics after  attending for 3 years but taking the past year and a half off. 

I know we've got people from all over the world and all walks of life so I'm interested to find out what we're all doing.

However I'm also going to SFU to get a useless degree that will in no way improve my job prospects.

"Thats because you go to SFU" says UBC students. Until the UBC students realize that there in the same boat. Then all the BCIT students laugh at the both of you because you will probably end up having to take some BCIT courses

"Thats because you go to SFU" says UBC students. Until the UBC students realize that there in the same boat. Then all the BCIT students laugh at the both of you because you will probably end up having to take some BCIT courses

Much like U of S, U of R, and Sask Polytech...

Lol thats actually the plan.  Going in for a 2 year diploma in a business program after I get my degree.

Archived