The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Woman thinks she is a bicycle, causes massive traffic jam.

Armada

A woman has caused a huge traffic jam after attaching herself to a bike rack on the front of a bus and claiming to be a bicycle.

A bizarre video has emerged showing the surreal confrontation between bus driver and woman, who is dressed entirely in pink and sitting on the rack - without a bike.

If that wasn't strange enough, the woman insists the reason she is there is because she is, in fact, a bicycle.

The bus driver, who has stopped the vehicle and got out to speak to her, pleads with here to get off.

Other motorists join the calls, while some beep horns.

But she appears unfazed by the attention, and repeatedly claims: "I'm a bike."

Live LeakBus driver in Chicago confronts a woman who's has attached herself to the front of the bus claiming to be a bike

Insistent: A video of the bizarre confrontation has gone viral

The driver who filmed the footage seems to find the whole situation amusing, and tells the woman to stay where she is.

"Tell him to keep moving coz you're a bike! Tell him," she shouts, ironically. "You're a bike. Keep it moving."

One frustrated commuter can the be heard saying: "Lady you are not a bike. Get off the bus. I gotta go to work. I don't care what you are. Will you please get down."

The camera woman continues to back the woman's cause, shouting: "She a bike."

The video, posted on LiveLeak, has been viewed more than 18,000 times.

The caption accompanying the video suggests the woman who insists she is a bike was high on drugs at the time.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-who-thinks-shes-bicycle-6695912

Archived