The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bruce Boudreau and the Anaheim Ducks

Kaner

The Anahiem Ducks. 

Many labeled the Ducks the Stanley Cup Winner before the season started, and it's still a possibility, just very unlikely. 

It's absolutely mind boggling that with a team of that much talent, that they haven't blown it out of the water. So far, they have gone 0-5-1, and have scored 6 GOALS, with the league worst shooting percentage, and power play. The record of a team partly relies on the coach, to pump up the players, and feed them confidence,  but at the end of the day, it's up to the players to perform. However you have to think, could/will Bruce Boudreau be fired after another loss tonight against the defending cup champs tonight? 

Really strange how bad of a start they've had. I can't see them continuing down this road for too long, nor do I think this is a Boudreau problem.

I mean, the Kings barely made the playoffs in 2012 and ended up winning the Cup. They were also expected to contend that year as well. I can't see the Ducks struggling for too much longer.

who cares... Ducks are still contending for the cup this year; anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid. We, on the other hand... are looking at a nice top 10 draft pick for 2016. So there's absolutely no point in this post. 

Man, this whole comment sums up your ignorance... 

I think everyone is overreacting everywhere. We're not even 1/10th of the way through the season. Its way too early to tell what is going to happen and if current play is indicative of what teams are actually capable of.

We all know that the Ducks are going to turn it around. We all know that Montreal is going to lose a game this season. We all know the Canucks will win a game at home this season.

Stop overreacting.

Boudreau is not the right fit. Imo, they should hire Guy Boucher to freshen things up and get going.

They can't, not during this season anyway. Boucher's NHL out clause has already expired this year so he has to play out his deal.

who cares... Ducks are still contending for the cup this year; anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid. We, on the other hand... are looking at a nice top 10 draft pick for 2016. So there's absolutely no point in this post. 

Tell me more about your crystal ball that you seem to have

Archived