The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van/Col

To Col Bartschi,Bartkowski & Hansen

To Van Stuart, 3rd & 7th rd 2016   

I think this could work at Stuart would bring experience won cup back 07-08, 1050 games played and another year left on contract. Hitting and Shot blocking machine last 2 seasons 299 hits 248 blocked shots. Would make great replacement if we decide to move Hamhuis.

I'm not averse to that package of players leaving, but we'd want a much better return than that. Plus, GMJB isn't going to trade Bart - he's the guy he's wanted ever since he arrived in Vancouver.

Odd trade. I think the value favours us heavily. That said, despite the fact that he's massively overpaid, I'm reluctant to give up our main PKer. Would probably do it though and see if I could flip some other assets for a cheaper PK option. 

Odd trade. I think the value favours us heavily. That said, despite the fact that he's massively overpaid, I'm reluctant to give up our main PKer. Would probably do it though and see if I could flip some other assets for a cheaper PK option. 

FAVORS US??! Manchester must have some good crack.

To Col Bartschi,Bartkowski & Hansen

To Van Stuart, 3rd & 7th rd 2016  

I think this could work at Stuart would bring experience won cup back 07-08, 1050 games played and another year left on contract. Hitting and Shot blocking machine last 2 seasons 299 hits 248 blocked shots. Would make great replacement if we decide to move Hamhuis.

Why would you think this is in any possible way, a good trade?

One over the hill injury prone player for three capable players who are all younger and healthier than him.

Please stop now.

Archived