The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ FANTASY ] Need help with this trade

PRIMO88

Hey guys. Can you please give me your opinions on this trade. Ive been offered two trades. 

Hudler + Markov for my R.N.H + Shea Weber.

Marleau + 10th for my Simmonds + 2nd.

Keeper League. Counts on Shots, A and Goals. Do i take these trades?

I'd do Hudler/Markov for Weber/RNH

*Oops, didn't notice it was a keeper league. Disregard

neither of these deals are good. in fact its hilarious you're considering them

Agreed.

Those are horrific deals for the OP in a keeper league. The worst deal being the second one. That chasm between draft picks is surely to ruin your draft day next year and then in a keeper league you move Simmonds for Marleau? Yikes.

The other deal is just meh. RNH is the better keeper option out of all 4 players and I personally would much rather have Weber over Markov because I think I would be able to move Weber for more than what you are getting back if I wanted to move him.

Agreed.

Those are horrific deals for the OP in a keeper league. The worst deal being the second one. That chasm between draft picks is surely to ruin your draft day next year and then in a keeper league you move Simmonds for Marleau? Yikes.

The other deal is just meh. RNH is the better keeper option out of all 4 players and I personally would much rather have Weber over Markov because I think I would be able to move Weber for more than what you are getting back if I wanted to move him.

plus webern unlike markov, isn't ancient and having fluke-production after many injury-ridden years - and is as likely as any D man to pick up 15 goals a year for 5 or more years

plus webern unlike markov, isn't ancient and having fluke-production after many injury-ridden years - and is as likely as any D man to pick up 15 goals a year for 5 or more years

Markov has been healthy the past 3 seasons & has had excellent point production his entire career.

Dont know if this makes much diiference in your opinions but i forgot to state that it is only 3 year keeper league and we can only choose 6 players to bring into next year. Im not sure id even be keeping hopkins over the others. Any difference?

Archived