The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Injury Tracker

The Bookie

For the OP I've just been going off the canucks page I linked. They've got Sutter listed so I added him. Not sure what's going on with him. Someone in the gdt mentioned flu but I think that was just a guess, and I don't think the team would officially add him if that's the case.

Whats the latest on Dorsett,,they say he was cut on the face by a skate in Columbus.

http://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/breaking-terrifying-accident-as-player-takes-a-skate-across-the-face-on-tuesday-night/?ref=jo

Dorsett came back next period and finished the game. If I remember cut above the eye. Prob a concussion test, but that part just guessing...

On Sun Nov 15 2015 10:00:36 GMT-0800, -Vintage Canuck- said:

@HockeyAbbs: #Canucks Prust (9 games) and Sbisa (7 games) return to practice with team. Sutter/Burrows not on ice #TSN1040

Hmmm I hope lui is close to returning. Really need the freight train back in real life and in Cdc puck =P

If he's good to go for the Chicago game that would be awesome. 

Edit. Just read the fantrax note and it looks like he's back! LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 

Sbisa having to take an absolute shellacking from one of the league's last remaining pure enforcers for delivering a big hit on a rookie was pretty depressing to watch. Full credit to him for having the cajones to stand in there but should he really be answering the bell to a suicide mission. Might carrying a designated heavyweight on the roster still be necessary these days? I don't know, but I do know I hate losing a player in a pointless fight with a non-player.

Also, why was concussion protocol apparently not followed by the training staff. After such a comprehensive beating Luca should have been sent to the quiet room, not to go sit in the penalty box. Very dangerous to keep him in the game unchecked like that, it could have ended very badly.

Vrbata skated on his own this morning. Willy wouldnt offer timeline on Hutton. Also said he'll learn more about Sutter's inj this afternoon

Vrbata skated this morning and will skate again tomorrow. A chance he plays. Prust will also play. Hutton and Sutter will not #Canucks

Archived