The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

7 hours ago, J-23 said:

Rockets are a while from that in my opinion. Yes, they won but it's the first game of the season, and they need more than watching Harden play ISO ball. Thunder is the only team with the potential of beating the Warriors in my opinion. If they can play together as a group who knows what can happen, they would be scary. It all depends how the Thunder play as a team.

I would say that the Rockets have a chance.  They throw up so many threes that if they get lucky they have a chance of taking the Warriors out in the 7 games.

Currently constructed...Thunder and Spurs post the biggest threat to GS imo. Houston is going to run out of gas and the no defense mantra gets killed in the playoffs. Plus D'antoni sucks at making in game adjustments. 

Very early predictions...

Giannis wins mvp and Bucks win 55+

Celtics fail to crack a top 4 seed. Might be a first rd exit for cryriye. 

Lakers bottom out again. 

Ben Simmons rookie of the year, easily. 

• Upvote 3

The Greek Freak might be the most talented all round player in the NBA.

Is there anything he can't do. Seems like he might be even better than Durant once he gets some talent around him.

With his length and athletism he is like the best parts of Kwahi Leonard and Kevin Durant mixed in with LeBron James.

Edited by Chip Kelly
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Chip Kelly said:

Lonzo is gotta catch the heat that Lavar spews.

Beverley said he warned Zo' that guys are gonna be coming for him with the extra focus.

If he can get past that extra heat comin at em this year..he'll turn out to be a great player. Lets keep an eye on hid moral and compete level and see what happens. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, HI5 said:

If he can get past that extra heat comin at em this year..he'll turn out to be a great player. Lets keep an eye on hid moral and compete level and see what happens. 

Lavar is secretly a genius no pressure no diamonds he wants this for his son.

He motivated guys to come at him with their A game so Lonzo can improve faster and learn to deal with being in the spotlight on the court and off the court with Big Baller brand.

He has to learn if he is going to be a star.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

I want to see them make the Playoffs this year.

Yeah they're promising team filled with young talent that have star potential similarly to Philly. Only difference is they got Butler. I'd like to see both make one of the top 2 teams in each conference make a run for their money. 

Another note though, Raps suffered their 1st loss. There's something about us facing the Spurs that we can't figure out. Missing JV was tough. Deebo, Ibaka and Lowry continue to do well. Next one will be even tougher facing GS so will be interesting how we do. Great to have bball back around haha

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2017 at 3:46 AM, fivethej said:

Anyone have Vancouver Grizzlies games at all?

Just looking for a video clip of player intros with P.A. announcer and music playing. Nothing on youtube at all or anywhere else.