The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

KD and Boogie fighting over charmin

This is a joke. Warriors were gonna win anyway, but there might of been a little intrigue. This just ruins any possiblity of them losing. 

Soft. Soft. Soft. What happened to competing

3 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Boogie is only making 5.3 million

Cousins is a pos, b!t$% and a coward.  Call it whatever.

I hope he gets injured and never gets the big contract he looking for.

• Wat 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JV77 said:

Cousins is a pos, b!t$% and a coward.  Call it whatever.

I hope he gets injured and never gets the big contract he looking for.

He's making 5.3M to prove he can still play because he's coming off a career threatening injury.

Edited by Xbox
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Xbox said:

He's making 5.3M to prove he can still play because he's coming off a career threatening injury.

I don't think he will have a chance to show he can even play by joining the team that is favored to win again without him!

He wants the easy road to a ring thinking it will get him paid.  He doesn't want to compete for it.

10 hours ago, JV77 said:

I don't think he will have a chance to show he can even play by joining the team that is favored to win again without him!

He wants the easy road to a ring thinking it will get him paid.  He doesn't want to compete for it.

For sure. He claimed he did that after not getting any offers at all but I have a hard time believing that. I believe at least NOLA would have matched this. He definitely wants an easy ring and is using the injury as an excuse.

I also read that if he did receive 0 offers he called the Warriors and told Bob he'd sign for 5.3M, kinda like a punishment to the rest of the league. I do believe he didn't get any real offers but most teams would match that easily.

Edited by Xbox

20 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Sadly, this means the Raptors will never get a sniff at winning a championship until the league fixes this BS. I mean, they could land a big fish free agent, but when was the last time that happened?

I'm a Raps fan, but if the Warriors didn't have their stacked team the Raps wouldn't win a championship. Their superstars don't come through when needed most in he Playoffs.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-07-02 at 2:06 AM, J-23 said:

Lonzo not even a bad player. People just hate on him cause of his pops.

Talented player but both him and daddy are absolute clowns.  Basically the combination of Hodgson's and Hoffman's issues.  You don't want that kind of guy around, regardless of skill.

11 hours ago, J-23 said:

This is going to be a trend for the next few years, superstars are going to sign cheap 1 year deal with the Warriors, get their ring and leave.

You mean what happens every year when players sign in New England? Or what happened in Miami when lebron was their?

players take discounts all the time,for example  iggoudala took a huge discount when he signed in Oakland before they were a dynasty. 

• Upvote 1