The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

12 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

I like Philly wouldn't mind that. Bucs are meh other than The Greek God and Celtics always have Kyrie drama affecting them.

The Bucks are incredible. They're mowing teams down every night. It's basically Giannis and Middleton with a bunch of shooters and long defenders and they're on a roll. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Yes for Jonathan Simmons.

What a bust though that Jerry West wanted Shamet instead of Fultz to be included in the Tobias Harris package.

Yeah I can't blame him though. It really sucks how the whole Fultz situation played out. I've never heard of a case like his outside of a movie. I hope he does well with the Magic but he's probably done barring a miracle.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Yeah I will believe it when I see it. Klaw probably chokes or his on and off again injuries show up.

Meanwhile Lowry goes ice cold like clockwork come playoff time.

I like Philly wouldn't mind that. Bucs are meh other than The Greek God and Celtics always have Kyrie drama affecting them.

Bucs are gonna be tough after trading for mirotic and they should be the favorite coming out of the east since mirotic can stretch the floor allowing the greek freak to play the inside like davis or towns. Still have toronto coming out of the east cuz they still have some crazy depth still though. Not sold on philly at all.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if this will come to football and hockey soon.  Team trades away your favourite player right after you buy their jersey?  No worries, just pick up your phone and change the name and number to your next favourite.

Edited by SabreFan1
  • Cheers 1

16 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

I wonder if this will come to football and hockey soon.  Team trades away your favourite player right after you buy their jersey?  No worries, just pick up your phone and change the name and number to your next favourite.

Wonder how much they'd charge for 1) the original jersey and 2) each alteration?  Jerseys don't really come cheap

13 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

Wonder how much they'd charge for 1) the original jersey and 2) each alteration?  Jerseys don't really come cheap

No idea on either question.  If they're too expensive, people will end up mugging others just for their jerseys.

If the players wear them, I'm gonna laugh the first time a jersey gets hacked on live TV during a game.  :lol:

41 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

No idea on either question.  If they're too expensive, people will end up mugging others just for their jerseys.

If the players wear them, I'm gonna laugh the first time a jersey gets hacked on live TV during a game.  :lol:

Well, the pranksters would have a good deal of material to work with 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Xbox said:

That Zion injury is sus..... Nike likely just lost a future client there.

Apparently their stock dropped big time after Zion's injury.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/21/business/nike-zion-williamson-shoe-duke/index.html

Luckily for them, Kaepernick's "Icon" jersey sold out:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/431068-nike-sells-out-of-kaepernick-jersey-just-hours-after-its

• Upvote 1