The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Lol they're going to need another Kaepernick story to get the attention away from Zion...

Thankfully it's just a minor injury. I agree with Skip that he should just wait out for precautionary reasons until the NBA draft.

21 hours ago, Van40 said:

Gonna be real tough. They need Lonzo back. I wouldn't bet against Lebron. 

I have to admit that I haven't been paying that much attention to the NBA of late. I see they lost to the Suns tonight...

What the heck was James thinking signing with the Lakers? Was it a money thing, an ego thing ("I'm taking another team to the finals, just like last year"), or did he think the Lakers were a better team than they have shown (injuries aside).

regards,  G.

On 3/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, Gollumpus said:

I have to admit that I haven't been paying that much attention to the NBA of late. I see they lost to the Suns tonight...

What the heck was James thinking signing with the Lakers? Was it a money thing, an ego thing ("I'm taking another team to the finals, just like last year"), or did he think the Lakers were a better team than they have shown (injuries aside).

regards,  G.

I’m thinking he thought the Lakers had a better team right now than Cleveland (which they do), but aren’t quite there yet. And if we’re being honest it would’ve been quite a feat if he got them in the playoffs. 

On 3/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, Gollumpus said:

regards,  G.

He signed on to build long term. Led the Lakers to the 4th seed, then got injured and the season was lost as more inuries piled up. 

A year out of the playoffs might not be the worst thing for Lebron. 8 straight finals runs is a crazy amount of basketball. 

Lakers will reset, acquire another big name or 2 and be on their way to winning again. 

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

I don't follow the NBA but what happen to Andrew Wiggins?

Looking like the proverbial bust right now....

I'm kind of hoping that the Raps can "buy low" on him. Maybe he just needs a change of scenery. The talent is there.....

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2019 at 1:11 AM, Chip Kelly said:

LeBron James with the fade-away corner 3 buzzer-beater.

Does the Lakeshow make the playoffs.

LeBron has "activated".

Now that some more games have passed, I think it's safe to say Vacation Mode: ACTIVATED!

6 hours ago, Xbox said:

I wanted to give the fan the benefit of the doubt but he's tweeted so many hostile, racist things about Westbrook it basically makes his story bull****. He's dropped N bombs as well and now he's deleting tweets but they're already screenshotted. I have no doubt he bought the tickets for the sole reason of bashing Westbrook. I disagree with Westbrook threatening the mans wife though. 

Utah needs to do something about their racist fans because this is a reoccurring theme there. This guy needs to be banned. There's enough evidence for it to be justified. It'll be a complete joke if that fan isn't banned and a fan in NY is for simply yelling 'Sell the team!'

Ya I saw that today. Pattersson tweeted that the fans also said something about Westbrook's wife and kids. 

&^@# that guy and his wife.

• Upvote 2