BoKnows

9 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Awards tomorrow, who do you all got?

MVP: Westbrook

All NBA First Team: Curry, Leonard, Harden, LeBron, Durant 

Most Foundational Player (gives to community): LeBron 

cant think of any other awards they give

MVP: Russ

DPOY: Draymond (should be Gobert but he plays in Utah)

Sixth Man of the year: Lou Williams/Eric Gordon

Rookie of the Year: Joel Embid

Coach of the Year: Mike "no D" Antoni 

Most improved: Nikola Jokic

• Upvote 1

On 6/25/2017 at 9:32 PM, Jiggs50 said:

MVP: Russ

DPOY: Draymond (should be Gobert but he plays in Utah)

Sixth Man of the year: Lou Williams/Eric Gordon

Rookie of the Year: Joel Embid

Coach of the Year: Mike "no D" Antoni 

Most improved: Nikola Jokic

Nice! you nailed it. almost right on the money with all. Brogdon was a bit of a reach but he was surprisingly good playing alongside Giannis in the playoffs. I wanted Gobert too but Donkey played on one of the best teams ever. the others were somewhat no brainers. Russ was most deserving though of MVP after a record breaking year. Well deserved!

• Upvote 1

CP3 move to Houston comes to fruition. They're going to be an interesting team. A sign and trade agreement send Beverly, Dekker, Williams and a 2018 1st to Clippers. Wondering now how he'll fit with Harden, Ariza, Capela. Seems like there's a domino effect going. Where's Blake headed now... Or is he staying put.. Only a matter of time he reveals where he wants to be 

19 hours ago, TheHitman said:

It would be great for the NBA if all three Ball brothers ended up playing for the Lakers. 

Personally I don't think it would be.

LiAngelo isn't much of a prospect. Being a Ball may be the only reason he gets a chance on an NBA roster. 

LaMelo is at least considered a legit prospect currently but not as good as Lonzo and also plays the same position as Lonzo. Additionally he is a bit of a weird prospect when you actually watch his games. You can tell he has a degree of talent but the crazy numbers are much more understandable when you see the footage. LaMelo gets a lot of his points off cherry picking and when he does actually attempt to play defense it's scary bad. People get caught up on the 92 points but don't seem to remember all the other high school players who have scored around that amount or more in a game and how few of them were relevant as professionals. With that said he is still 15 and may develop fine but he really doesn't look like he's currently ahead of the curve when you look at his complete game. Plus as mentioned even if he is legit his fit on the Lakers would be weird. 

Plus keep in mind there is still a very realistic chance Lonzo busts. Though personally I think Lonzo is really the only serious prospect in that family.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Baka said:

Personally I don't think it would be.

LiAngelo isn't much of a prospect. Being a Ball may be the only reason he gets a chance on an NBA roster. 

Only real concern for him has been his weight. He looks pretty good here.  I think Liangelo will be pretty good. Lonzo will be the best out of them. Dunno about Lamelo. I don't like his game. 

3 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

Only real concern for him has been his weight. He looks pretty good here.  I think Liangelo will be pretty good. Lonzo will be the best out of them. Dunno about Lamelo. I don't like his game. 

I'm interested to see how LaMelo and LiAngelo adjust to better coaching at UCLA. Lonzo was already a more mature basketball player when he entered college. 

22 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Hopefully not. He's a big part why the Raps are the team they are today. There's no way we let him go without anything coming back our way. He's far too valuable to be let go that easily 

One for one trade with Phil Jackson coming back to the Raptors? :ph34r: JK. Not sure Masai would want to work with Dolan anyways. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

Yo wtf PG13 to OKC for Sabonis and Oladipo.. what kind of a return is that... a rental yes but PG is a All Star. OKC are going to be a helleva team to watch. Westbrook plus George. Bring on Curry! Rockets and Thunder loading it up

Dam if OKC can get PG for that imagine what they would need to give up for someone like Davis, he would be a great addition with Westbrook and George but they're going to have to give up someone like Kanter + more, still their lineup would be epic.

1. Westbrook

2. Roberson / (Someone else)

3. George

4. Davis

5. Adams

I don't see Rockets competing with GSW yet and I don't think OKC wil either unless both teams pick up another big player like Davis or someone. Great deal for OKC. Bad for Pacers. This trade may be worse than that Russel for Lopez deal.

• Upvote 1

Warriors are stupid there going to lose Iguadola. They shouldn't get too greedy with the money especially if they want to keep their team together. Curry took too big of a deal, he great but dam. Iggy had meeting with Spurs, he's probably gone but Warriors will then sign Rudy Gay.

Edited by J-23
  • Upvote 1

Even with PG13 being a potential rental that was a pretty weak return for Indiana. They may have made out better if they waited until the deadline and moved him to a team looking to put themselves over the top. I may be in the minority but while I feel the move is good for OKC I don't think they will be any better than they were last year.

Screen_Shot_2017_06_01_at_8.44.57_PM.png

Edited by Baka
  • Upvote 2