The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Irving asking to be traded is a shocker tbh. could see him easily ending up with Minny, Knicks, possibly Philly joining a Fultz, Embiid to form a young blooming team. I doubt Cavs move him though so I see him staying but this will certainly be an interesting saga to follow

4 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Kyrie and Lebron will be on the Spurs at the beginning of the 2018-19 NBA season I guess. 

Please no hate the Spurs.

I wanna see Kyrie with Butler and Wiggins and Anthony Towns in Minny.

If Cavs don't land Carmelo, LeBron is 100 percent leaving the Cavs.

If they trade Irving for Carmelo and sign Rose and Rondo I'm the process they can survive.

The East looks terrible outside of the Celtics and Cavs

West would be stacked if Houston completed their big 3 with Paul, Harden, and Carmelo. 

I can see why Kyrie did it. Lebron out soon. Poor Cleveland fans.

Also, Lavar Ball is a funny ass coach, love that guy. He makes Lamelo's game 100 times better. i didn't like that guy at first but now he seems to be laid back and chill.

On 22/07/2017 at 0:32 AM, Chip Kelly said:

Please no hate the Spurs.

The East looks terrible outside of the Celtics and Cavs

Come on chip why u hatin the Spurs??? Classy organization imo. 

Philly and Bucks should suprise. Super talented teams if healthy. 

Does this spark a Irving trade?!?! Cavs won't be signing D Rose if they're not confident having arguably one of the best players in the game today. Something's gotta give but this opens up some room to acquire Anthony and may have to give Irving in order to do so. They have to receive far more than just Anthony though and there was a rumour floating about Knicks willing to give Anthony, 1st rounders to get Kyrie

3 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

Yeah Skip just front runs.  He switches teams all the time. I love Pop haha. Love BB too.

Oh well whatever. Philly stinks :ph34r:

<_< Yeah well, The Ravens haven't done so hot since the Super Bowl either...

Wouldn't be surprised if Eagles had a better record than the Ravens this year either.

Philly is full of underdogs like the Canucks great seeing franchises with bad luck finally pull it off when that day it comes it will be worth the wait.

Can't cheer for the Patriots or Spurs when the fans are shoving down your throat each year about how great their franchise is.

Its much sweeter for a team to win that has never won before vs teams just adding another trophy to their collection for me.

Edited by Chip Kelly