The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

7 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

I can see why the nba left Vancouver :lol: least popular sports forum here

Yeah, that’s why every time there’s an exhibition game in Vancouver it sells out. 

• Upvote 2

It is amazing how selfish Damien Lillard is. Talented player without a doubt but I think the worst thing for him was hitting that buzzer beater. He had so many bad takes this game. And on that last play how do they not set a screen for the shot taker? So silly.

Definitely a snooze fest of a series though. I did expect portland to squeeze out a game or two though. Warriors are going to win it all again - KD and Cousins are expected back for the finals. So they are only going to get better and deeper. I don't think it matters who comes out of the east.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

That was a joke of a clear path foul to end the half. 5 point swing. 

The joke was the Blazers defence and blowing those 17 point leads. They could have easily won a game or two if they didn’t play lazy in the second half.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

The joke was the Blazers defence and blowing those 17 point leads. They could have easily won a game or two if they didn’t play lazy in the second half.

They led at the half in all but one game.

This series could have easily been 3-1 Portland if their defense only kept them close in the second half of their games.

• Upvote 1