Julius Randle to the Knicks 

Bojan Bogdanovic to Utah

Mike Conely to Utah

JJ Redick to Pels

Terry Rozier to Charlotte

Derrick Rose to Pistons

Malcolm Brogdon to Indy

Jeremy Lamb to Indy

Many more as well. This league is awesome!

Edited by Van40

ok

so something is not clicking for me

i can't see to fully understand what has happened

kyrie and kd go to the nets

nets get russell signed and he is moved to the warriors with 2 other bit players?

warriors trade iguodala and a 1st round pick to memphis

i do not understand something here

i guess the iguodala trade was a salary dump that required a sweetener so nothing is coming back to the warriors (warriors had to move salary to fit russell in under the cap)

but the russell trade is netting the nets absolutely nothing? 

nets could simply have renounced their rights on russell and he would become an ufa

there is some other detail about that deal that is not widely being reported... at least i cannot find it

what value was there to the nets to steer russell to the warriors?

Russel is a future MVP candidate. He should get the hell out of GSW asap. I would have stuck with Russel over Kyrie tbh. 

GS management and coaching staff shady af, traded Iggy because of the comments he made.

Edited by J-23
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

What did he say?

Was on Hot 97. Exposed Warriors management for lying to players and media. Lying about injuries. Think he mentioned something about Mark jackson would never let KD play..

Basically Warriors are selfish, dishonest organization.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, J-23 said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but Kawhi might actually join LA. Lebron and Kawhi together...

Because you know, all the problems they have dealing with living in Toronto.  I could PUKE defending Toronto :P but I find it hilarious comments by Chris Broussard and former Raptor Lou Williams essentially repeating the same "issues" about having to live in a Canadian city that past NBA players said about the village of Vancouver.  I guess Mr Broussard would rather get pulled over by the LAPD if he was driving around Beverly Hills at night (not that our police are 100% perfect).  Having to open a Canadian bank account is sooooo much of a hassle right?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Because you know, all the problems they have dealing with living in Toronto.  I could PUKE defending Toronto :P but I find it hilarious comments by Chris Broussard and former Raptor Lou Williams essentially repeating the same "issues" about having to live in a Canadian city that past NBA players said about the village of Vancouver.  I guess Mr Broussard would rather get pulled over by the LAPD if he was driving around Beverly Hills at night (not that our police are 100% perfect).  Having to open a Canadian bank account is sooooo much of a hassle right?  

I heard that player’s comments too.  Glad the Raptors won, but it’s hard not to hate the NBA, and a lot of their players’ ignorance about areas outside their borders.  

On 7/1/2019 at 12:39 PM, J-23 said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but Kawhi might actually join LA. Lebron and Kawhi together...

Which is quite shocking. I mean I would think after winning the playoff MVP and winning the championship you would want to stay in that city and build your legacy instead of playing second fiddle with another team. 

3 hours ago, iinatcc said:

Which is quite shocking. I mean I would think after winning the playoff MVP and winning the championship you would want to stay in that city and build your legacy instead of playing second fiddle with another team. 

Not shocking at all to me. Knew he was leaving win or lose, just didn't think it would be the Lakers

Edited by J-23