The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

5 hours ago, Pears said:

WOJ JUST DROPPED A NUKE

@Sikhguy23Is there a way the Lakers could fit Chris Paul on their roster to join LBJ and The Brow?

Last I heard Chris Paul,despite being disliked by many players, and not really wanted as a teammate, still is good buds with LeBron.

Lakers need a PG to complete the big 3. So do they turn to CP3?

Meanwhile all the other teams have gone to duos instead of big 3s so far.

Warriors Splash Bros.

Clippers Klaw and PG13.

Rockets Beard and Russ.

Nets Slim Reaper and Uncle Drew.

Edited by Chip Kelly
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

@Sikhguy23Is there a way the Lakers could fit Chris Paul on their roster to join LBJ and The Brow?

Last I heard Chris Paul,despite being disliked by many players, and not really wanted as a teammate, still is good buds with LeBron.

Lakers need a PG to complete the big 3. So do they turn to CP3?

Meanwhile all the other teams have gone to duos instead of big 3s so far.

Warriors Splash Bros.

Clippers Klaw and PG13.

Rockets Beard and Russ.

Nets Slim Reaper and Uncle Drew.

If the thunder buy him out ( some saying they might) Lakers could sign him for the league minimum. That would look good on paper, but I’m not sure how it would all work with rumours that lebron will play point. If cousins comes back to form he could be the third piece, he’s looking really slim in recent photos. 

Id much rather them use a spot for korver or iggy( really hope he is bought out). 

I can see it now houston down by one twenty seconds left on the clock,capela goes up for the defensive rebound but is pushed out of the way by westbrook, westbrook runs down the court looks up harden is wide open for a three, westbrook hesitates then promptly puts up a three..

its an air ball. Proceeds to give a terrible post game presser. 

• Haha 3

Idk about Westbrook and Harden... two years ago I have both of them in my Top 5. Crazy how much their stock has dropped since, especially Russ (at least for me). I think a lot of Harden's playoff struggles comes from him playing so much and so hard in the regular season so maybe this could benefit him. I guess we'll see. Houston's now the team I'm the most curious to watch. 

Edited by Xbox

Big blow to the Raps. One of the best development coaches in the league who really helped out Siakam and Kawhi, and would of worked with OG and Boucher too. 

Winning move for the Lakers. They have a top notch coaching/training staff now! 

On 7/9/2019 at 2:25 PM, Van40 said:

Name the team in the last 30 years that won without a superstar?

It's Detroit in 04 and they had a few hall of famers and well accomplished all nba and defensive team members. 

The Jazz will be a regular season darling, which ultimately falls to star heavy teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Houston, and don't sleep on Golden State either. Klay will be back post allstar break and they have 4 all-nba caliber players. The west is loaded!

The starting five for the Jazz all averaged 12+ points last season. They added sharp shooters, Mudiay and Green coming off the bench, while upgrading their defense with the addition of Davis. 

David Griffin just came out and said he was "miserable".

Kyrie wasn't speaking to his teammates for months. He was reported to be so miserable that he threatened to have surgery. He too was desperate to get out from under Lebron's thumb. Even then Lebron lobbied to Dan Gilbert to keep Kyrie. Lebron, ever the champion of player rights, wanted ownership to deny a trade request because it served him better to force Kyrie to remain in Cleveland against his wishes. I always found it weird how the media shies away from pointing out Lebron's hypocrisies.

Ty Lue was also having issues that led to him taking time off. There are reports that he had issues dealing with the pressure.

Kevin Love had panic attacks.

Keep in mind that this is all after every one of the above gentleman had played a part in bringing a championship to Cleveland of all places. Who can blame them? We can only imagine how suffocating Lebron's the "King's" ego is.

Edited by Toews

• 1 month later...